Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Potty Training again, again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potty Training again, again

So, we're doing naked baby boot camp all weekend. and this mrning over breakfast we discussed that the only time he was going to wear underwear was when we had to go out of the house.

and that he was a big boy now and needs to poop in the potty.

So, he says, mommy I need to go potty- he tinkles- everything is groovy. 5 minutes later I hear, "mommy, I had an accident". I go into his room and he pooped on the floor! the floor in front of the OPEN bathroom with TWO potties set up.

I was low key about it but made him clean it up. I'm over the poo.

Jenn

(and he had "accidents" at school the last two days and he's NOT going to get kicked out of this school because he's not potty trained)

Hopefully the making him clean it up will help. It sure helped with Jacob's not-so-passive/agressive peeing. When he peed in the garbage can NEXT to the toilet and I made him clean it up ... that pretty much did it.

GOOD LUCK!

Comment

Stay Strong Jenn! Potty training is. the. worst...

(But for you it seems to have gone to a whole new level of suckitude).

:therethere:
      Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Rick thinks he has PTSD from the orphanage. (they start 'training them' at like 6 months) I say he's sick of me and is tormenting me in the best possible way. It's all personal at this point.

Jenn

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug

Potty training sucks monkey balls.

I thought DS was going to potty trained by now. We had several good days in a row. But, nope! I giving up for a little while. I'm not even trying right now.

Comment

[quote="peggyfromwastate"] . . . suckitude

[quote]

Awesome. I am adopting that word for by personal vocabulary stash!

Comment

Abigail, I can not take credit... I read it somewhere... HERE! Don't know where...
              Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

DS was 95% potty trained in MAY - -then I went out of town and left the rest to DH. Stupid stupid me.

We have been CRAWLING back ever since.

We kept our pullup completely dry yesterday for the first time in a LONG time. So far today we're 100% too.

I think it's finally clicked with DS. (sheepish, scared emotion)

Good luck Jenn.
                I hope this weekend is the KEY!
                Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Hope it's going well!

I did naked baby boot camp with all 3 and it works! I heard about it years ago from John Rosemond- he calls it One Week and $75 (to clean your carpets) - or something like that.

Comment

It's not going well.

It's 9am on a Sunday morning. Is it too early for Happy (or unhappy hour as the case may be) Hour?

Jenn

Comment

Potty Training is the worst!
                      Charlene~Married to an attending Ophtho Mudphud and Mom to 2 daughters

Comment

Originally posted by DCJenn
                        It's not going well.

It's 9am on a Sunday morning. Is it too early for Happy (or unhappy hour as the case may be) Hour?

Jenn
                        It's 5 o'clock somewhere, right?

Comment

Is it harder to potty train boys than girls? Ya'll are scaring me!
                          Veronica
                          Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

So they say.

We just had a huge argument as he pooped in his pants once again. Why did I put him in training pants? Because he threw a fit about wanting to be in underwear. and now I'm guessing it's because he knew he had to poop.

I give up. My liver can't take potty training. I'll have chirrosis before he's potty trained.

Jenn

Comment

:thudguy:

Oh no! Potty training is no fun for anyone, especially mom.

Along the lines of the Russians made him do it, is there a network of other families who could offer you some BTDT guidance on this?

Comment

Working...
                              X