Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Ugh! Back to sick, er, school!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh! Back to sick, er, school!

Doesn't it just figure?!? Poor DS is running a temp and he is wheezing. Fun times.

Back to school sucks!

Yup- good times for all.

We just got an email to the parents that three of the kids in the school (of maybe 50 kids?) were fevery at the end of the day on Friday.

I just keep telling myself that we're increasing our immunity to all of these random viruses.

Jenn

Comment

My two youngest were sick the week before school started. Go figure.

Now I'm sick.

Comment

I KNOW. Alex was sick yesterday.

Two boys in Amanda's social studies class started throwing up in the middle of class...they had to....evacuate the classroom.

kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Re: Ugh! Back to sick, er, school!

The pediatrician's office has been a madhouse since school start. And I would know, I've been there 3 times in 3 weeks. (sigh)

Comment

Yep, we've all come down with the latest version of Creeping Crud 2.0. Thankfully it's all over...for now, anyway.

Comment

I had no idea. . .this is our first year of not even real school. Just preschool. Both DDs now have a cold/cough combo.

When do you keep your kids home vs. letting your kids go to school? In other words, do I let DD1 go to preschool if she still has a cough?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairQueen
                I had no idea. . .this is our first year of not even real school. Just preschool. Both DDs now have a cold/cough combo.

When do you keep your kids home vs. letting your kids go to school? In other words, do I let DD1 go to preschool if she still has a cough?

Most school's have their own criteria, but usually they're only kept home if they've had a fever in the last 24 hours. At least, that's been our experience.

Comment

us too. well, not me...but my poor ds. he has been in preschool twice a week for one month and already has had two nasty colds. the one he has now is a whopper. poor kid.
                  ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Working...
                  X