Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

12 months apart!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 months apart!

Hi all,

Haven't been able to post for awhile. Life has been a little crazy over here. Chase just turned three, Francesca just turned six months and I found out that number three is due 5 days after Francesca's first birthday! I was a bit shocked as you can imagine! No better planning then having your third child two months before your spouse starts his first year of residency. 8O

Of course on top of all this great news, I have been driving to and from my parent's house each weekend because it looks like my mother is in pretty serious condition health wise. Thank goodness I have such an understanding employer! I'm pretty sure that I have gone over the edge and just don't realize it yet.

The newest addition is doing fine and I get to see him/her on November 1. I can't wait. I hope he/she isn't being modest so I can find out the gender.

Kelly, do you still have that name of the place in Minnesota that hires out brief writers? Perhaps a legal job from home might be in order here in the near future.

Tiffany

Wow, Tiffany!

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! The timing may not be perfect, but it seems like these surprise babies are always such blessings -- take care of yourself and your little one.

I will say a prayer for your mom. I hope things ease up for you soon. What specialty has your husband decided on? Are you trying to stay close to where you are currently, or do you anticipate moving?

Again, take care of yourself! Post when you get a chance.

Sally
    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

TIFFANY!

Wow, congratulations twice over! You should talk to Kris--She has two kids about a year apart. She could be a wealth of information for you.

I'm sorry to hear about your mom's poor health. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Also, I will look for that employment contact for you. It is great to hear from you.

Kelly
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Congratulations Tiffany! You must be one busy mom! How are you feeling?

I am sorry to hear about your mom. I will keep her in my prayers too.

Good luck with everything!
        Robin

Comment

Thanks all for the congrats and the prayers for my mom. Any and all prayers are greatly appreciated. I'm feeling pretty good...a little worn out over all, but hanging in there. My mother in law comes this week for about 12 days so I will leave Francesca with her and get a break from having her at work with me. That will be great. I'll keep you updated on the newest and my mother's condition.

Tiffany

Comment

**CONGRATULATIONS, Tiffany!** How exciting! It will almost be like having twins! Really, you will never imagine what life was like without this next little one! Congrats and I'm really sorry to hear about your mother! That must be terribly stressful! *HUGS*

Comment

Working...
            X