Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Halloween costumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween costumes

OKAY .... it is that time again ... anyone have brilliant ideas for costumes?

I am absolutely clueless this year. Tyler is the only one I have set and that is because he fell in love with a fuzzy dolphin costume at Costco!!!!

Anyone have suggestions? I don't want to spend a fortune!

Robin

I saw a cute idea on a website--it is for a lego block. You get a box big enough for your child to wear (just over their shoulders with their head sticking out) and you attach four empty plastic applesauce containers (or yogurt or pudding, etc.) then you spray paint the whole thing a bright color to look like a lego block. I thought it looked really cute, however my daughter wants to be a monkey !
    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

The lego idea is cute. There are some real cute ideas at familyfun.com too but my kids stick their nose up at all of them!!!

They don't know what they want to be but they sure know what they DON'T want to be. I think I should just put a sheet over their heads and poke some eye holes!!! :!:
      Robin

Comment

I can't tell you how happy I am to be past this stage!!!!! Halloween was never one of my favorite holidays.
        Luanne
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Halloween

Oh, Robin...I haven't a CLUE what my kids will be for halloween...just the reminder puts a little knot in my stomach...one more thing to add to the list of things to do 8)

I'm going to check out familyfun and see what they suggest.....thanks for the suggestion

Kris
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

My little guy is going to be a dragon, which is probably pretty appropriate for a two year old.

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

M+M

I hope this won't sound too tacky..but I went to our goodwill store today..they have brand new (still in the original package) costumes there from last year...and I got Alex a complete blue M+M outfit (funny gloves included) for $3!!!

1 down, two to go!

Kelly, what kind of a dragon will he be?

Kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Kris - I'm SOO jealous!!!! I can't believe you got a whole M&M Costume for $3!!!!!

I still have 3 to go!!! SIGH...

A dragon sounds great Kelly!

Robin

Comment

Robin-

The local Goodwills put all of their costumes on sale! There are hundreds of them, it seems!

Jenn

Comment

Working...
                  X