Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Stripping during nap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripping during nap

Ok, so this goes with the post of my naked sleeping child. We started potty training a few weeks ago, and she has caught on pretty well. What is happening is if she needs to go potty during nap time she strips completely naked and throws the dirty diaper out of the crib. Just now it was a poopy diaper and it was everywhere ( I had just taken her potty, and she said all done, then when i put her in her crib she said 'poopie potty' but i thought she was just talking about having just gone). I put her to bed last night in a one piece jammie that snapped in the back and at the legs. She was buck naked this AM, I dont know how hard she worked to get that off. I dont always hear her, our room is on the other side of the house and half the time i use nap time to do yardwork. Any magic solutions?
    Mom to three wild women.

Re: Stripping during nap

Just an update- after cleaning up the poop mess, i put her in two pairs of jammies with a nightgown on top. Guess what- totally naked twenty minutes later.
    Mom to three wild women.

Comment

ew on the poop. houdini on the jammies. what a stinker!

how about zipper jammies, feet cut off...and put on backwards. or you can put zipper jammies on, safty pin them closed and tape the safty pin with white medical tape. (the tough kind, with the threads in it??)

good luck!
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Definitely a houdini, wow!

My cousin reportedly had to duct tape her toddler's diapers on her, because she didn't want to stay in them. I'm not sure how she then got them off to change them...scissors? :huh:
        Sandy
        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Try putting her to bed totally naked.

As one who has been hot every single night of my life, I can appreciate the toddler antics. I do much the same at 3am when the sheets, blankets, comforter (and the husband who sleeps in flannel in San Antonio in July) and t-shirt and animals start to constrict. Trust me, by 7am, I have nothing but my t-shirt touching me....ahhhhhhhh.

Jenn

Comment

How do I deal with the poop if she is naked?
            Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Does she always poop during a nap? Maybe she'd hold off until after nap time.

Jenn

Comment

Working...
              X