Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

poop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poop

everything is poop.

-poopy mommy
    -he/she called me poopy
    -if you're happy and you know it, poop!!
    -what would you like for dinner? POOP!
    -i smell poop!
    -let's eat poop! ha, ha mommy. i joked you.
    -this is poopy!
    -look at my poop!
    -i just went poop! why isn't it in the toilet?
    -poopy bailey
    -let's go to the poopy
    -polly wants a poopy

ETA: just now
    -keep pooping, keep pooping. don't give poop, don't give poop. (to the tune of that terrible show, yo gabba gabba)
    ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Re: poop

Oh we are sooo going through this right now with my 4 yo. She even has my ds saying poop with everything. I've tried everything from ignoring it to telling her that she is not talking nicely and to stop. :banghead:

This too shall pass. Hopefully.
    Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Yup, we are in the throws of this now. I'm so over poop references.

Kelly
      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

My 4 yo has been into this since she was 2.5 and has now taugh our 1.5 year old to say "poopy". Fabulous!
        Needs

Comment

just change out "poop" for "butt" or "weenie", and you're in my life.

Comment

I remember when DH's much younger (adopted) brothers were sitting in their carseats, just saying "poop" back & forth to each other, laughing hysterically - and that was all they were saying. "Poop" ... "Poop" :funnycry:

:huh: I don't get it. But then, I'm not four.

My only consolation is, they grew out of it. Now they're into boogers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
              just change out "poop" for "butt" or "weenie", and you're in my life.

ug. they say buns for 'butt' so i lucked out there. and i guess at ds's preschool, they call hot dogs weiner dogs. ds thinks that is sooo wonderful.

Comment

I've always had them say "bum" or "bottom" or "tukas" (sp??) for butt ... but they've picked up butt from the rest of the world.

Comment

Yep - don't for get the fart jokes. I love the sense of humor of a 5 year old...
                  Kris

Comment

that's another one we have dodged....for now. my babes don't know that word.

Comment

I was thrilled that dude came home from school talking about 'baginas'.

Apparently there's an encyclopedia that has pictures of statues in it and one of the OTHER 4 yos explained to all of the kids what EXACTLY they were looking at.

Yay.

It was one of those moments that Rick and I had to not look at each other for fear of totally cracking up.

Jenn

Comment

bagina.

Comment

Working...
                        X