Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

whose idea was it to have kids?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whose idea was it to have kids?!

The twins have been whining and crying all morning. Someone shoot me. Please. Hats off to all you SAHM that do this all the time - I can't wait to go to work tomorrow.

Re: whose idea was it to have kids?!

Originally posted by bahama_mama
    The twins have been whining and crying all morning. Someone shoot me. Please. Hats off to all you SAHM that do this all the time - I can't wait to go to work tomorrow.
    I have no idea how anyone handles being a SAHM. I presume that there is a personality complement of saint, psycho, and self-induced, selective deafness. I would be in tears about 80% if the time.

Comment

Hardest 17 months of my life.

I go to work to relax and leave the education of my kid to the experts.

J.

Comment

That is so perfect! That is what my house looks like too. Until a last Wednesday, I was saying that I wasn't quite ready for school yet. I am now SO ready for September 4.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayMatterWife
          I have no idea how anyone handles being a SAHM. I presume that there is a personality complement of saint, psycho, and self-induced, selective deafness. I would be in tears about 80% if the time.
          I like that description.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladybug
            This is what my house looks like lately. 14 hours a day. I'm sure it's bad parenting...in fact I'm certain.

I was wondering how to jump back in here and post after a long absence....

as soon as I saw this photo, I was ! It is exactly what my house is like right now. And in the car...and at the store....and at the library....

I'm still cackling away.
            Married to pediatric surgery fellow, SAHM to 2 munchkins

Comment

Originally posted by ellie
              It is exactly what my house is like right now. And in the car...and at the store....and at the library....
              ...playground...hammock...camping...front yard...neighbor's house...pool...pfffffttttt...

(nice to see you Ellie, update when you have a chance! :hey: )

Comment

Yes... yes... and yes.

I have twins, too! Yours must be school age? These are my first kids, so I think that has made it easier, but they're 16 months old now, and into EVERYTHING. Please tell me it gets better.

Comment

Originally posted by Deb7456
                  I have twins, too! Yours must be school age? These are my first kids, so I think that has made it easier, but they're 16 months old now, and into EVERYTHING. Please tell me it gets better.
                  Mine are 14 months old. As far as I can tell, it never gets 'better', it just gets 'different'.

Comment

Oh wow - yeah, this is a tough age. I'm right in there with you. I hope you all have a fun weekend! :|

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake
                      Originally posted by ellie
                      It is exactly what my house is like right now. And in the car...and at the store....and at the library....
                      ...playground...hammock...camping...front yard...neighbor's house...pool...pfffffttttt...

(nice to see you Ellie, update when you have a chance! :hey: )
                      Thanks Nellie! I will!
                      Married to pediatric surgery fellow, SAHM to 2 munchkins

Comment

Working...
                      X