Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Do's and Don'ts of Baby Safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do's and Don'ts of Baby Safety

Too Funny! Though...I am guilty of failing at the nose clearing on occasion

More fun products located at: http://www.wrybaby.com/
    Danielle
    Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

I just saw this - pretty funny and I am guilty of the nose clearing too!
    Kris

Comment

I bought that book for hubby to take to the hospital. He and the other residents got a kick out of it! ha ha!
      Veronica
      Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

My favorite is the "bonding" one
        Jen
        Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

LOVE IT!!!!
          Tara
          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

I don't think I know anyone that isn't guilty of "containing baby". Don't we have a thread on that?
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

I think I've done at least three of these.
              Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
              Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
              Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

DH is already guilty of some of the don'ts and we don't even have our own yet. No wonder I'm so apprehensive.

Comment

OMG, I'm gonna hijack because this reminded me of something I heard today. Someone told me that her daughter was married to a man for 7 years and did not have children with him "because he was so cruel to their pets and she couldn't bear to have a baby with him." Then she went on to ask me for dating advise for her daughter (now divorced). I told her that first off, you don't invest 7 years in someone that is cruel to your pets.

(Vishenka69, I'm not implying anything about your DH. It's just coiencidental that this post follows yours. I'm sure your DH will be wonderful with a baby.)

Comment

Yikes MrsK - how sad.
                    Kris

Comment

He's really great with our cat, totally spoils her and lets her get away with anything. I would never be with a man who is cruel to anyone, human or animal.

Comment

Originally posted by Vishenka69 View Post
                        He's really great with our cat, totally spoils her and lets her get away with anything. I would never be with a man who is cruel to anyone, human or animal.
                        Of course! And he'll be great with your kids too.

Comment

Working...
                        X