Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Buttons I KNOW I have...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrincessFiona View Post
    HA...then she probably would have been making the peace sign and poofing up her lips...am I right, Peggy? sigh.

Kris
    Wow-- Did you google her or what! She takes her own myspace profile pics, and the peace sign is there, and her lips are sort of poofy...

Scary...
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Here is a picture she took of herself for her myspace. It landed on my computer b/c she dropped her laptop...

Isn't that just *awesome*.
      Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I'm so glad there was no myspace/facebook when I was a teen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bittersweet View Post
          I'm so glad there was no myspace/facebook when I was a teen.
          can I get an AMEN for that? Oh man. I was an idiot, but at least the record of it isn't floating out there in cyberspace.

Comment

Originally posted by Jane View Post
            I was an idiot, but at least the record of it isn't floating out there in cyberspace.
            Exactly!

Comment

Oh me three - I would be curled up under a rock somewhere, my yearbooks are bad enough.
              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Oh, I see. It's the I'm-so-cool-and-unaffected face! Really, they are just showing off for each other. If they knew that boys don't like that face, they'd stop. My 15yo cousin posted a bunch of photos on her FB site. All of her friends were "like, OMG, I don't want my parents to see those!" I saw the photos. They were just kids goofing off in a park. Nothing incriminating. In fact, the photos were even cute.
                Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
                  Oh me three - I would be curled up under a rock somewhere, my yearbooks are bad enough.
                  Me IV! Though I must say, I was a pretty happy kid. I think I smiled in every picture ever taken. I just had terrible big hair, Tom Cruise's Risky Business shades, and lots of tie-dye crap.

Peggy, does knowing she'll be absolutely mortified in 10 years make it any easier? Sorry this is such a trial for you.

Comment

Seriously, there are enough incriminating polaroids left out there w/ me in them (as evidenced by my friend's pics from high school on Facebook.)

although, I wasn't the one getting arrested for Peeping Tom and/or Drunk in Public. The worst I ever did was puke up Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill on my friend's mom's white carpet. (thankfully, her scotchgarded white carpet)

Teenagers are just so stupid. and they think they're soooo smart and sophisticated.

It's nature's way of preparing mom for the celebration of the empty nest. I swear, the day my parents left me off in my Freshman Girls dorm, I'm not sure who was happier. Nah, they were definitely happier.

J/

Comment

Working...
                    X