Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Update on Emma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Emma

She is just as great as ever! Her fall from her crib did no damage, not that we thought it would. Maybe when she is a teenager, we will tease her when she starts "acting up."

Thank you for everyone's posts. It really helped me realize that I am not the only one who's kid had a good fall or bang.

Crystal
    Gas, and 4 kids

Glad to hear you are all ok. It may have been the first, but most likely not the last bump or fall!!
    Luanne
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Glad to hear all is well.

Now, the bigger question is: How many of US fell on our heads.

(raising my hand after apparently landing on my head after trying to get out of the high chair...and I'm normal...right?)

Jenn

Comment

When I was almost 2- I was standing backwards on a rocking chair and rocking even though my mom told me not to while on a concrete floor. The rocking chair flipped over and I smacked my face on the concrete and broke my nose and had lots of bruising around my nose, and eyes. I even left teeth marks in the chair- thankfully my mouth and teeth were ok.

I can't tell you the countless times I whacked my head or landed upsided down while doing gymnastics.

Crystal
        Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

When I was 9 months, I was sitting in the high cahir and fell through (under the tray) and knocked out one of my 4 teeth. My Dad stuck it back in and it stayed!!!! They weren't too concerned, I was child number 5!!!
          Luanne
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

When I was about four I fell off a horse and ended up with a mild concussion. I guess that explains it. I guess that explains it.

Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
            With fingernails that shine like justice
            And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

falling on head...

Well, I don't know if this counts exactly, but when my dad was a baby, his mom put him on the chair when she went into the kitchen for a minute...my granfather came in and SAT on him. They used to delight in telling the stories about having to mash my dad's head back into the right shape ...not that I necessarily believe that part!

Kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

My sister used to go outside and bang her head on the concrete when she didn't get her way. She ended up with a Master's Degree so I think she fared OK.
                Cricket, I'm so glad to hear all is well with Emma!!!
                Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
                X