Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Anybody else pregnant and completely psycho?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else pregnant and completely psycho?

I feel completely crazy. I have never started a post, I've only responded to others, so please hang in there with me......

I feel like a hormonal time bomb! Pregnancy has turned me into somebody I don't even know I am sure I wasn't always the easiest person to live with before, but now I fear this whole pregnancy thing may send my husband over the edge forever. I guess all I want is some TLC and recognition that this is a difficult time emotionally, and since I just yelled and screamed on one of my random tirades, he just walked out and went on an errand without me. I know that's not the best way to get support, yet I don't know what else to do sometimes. I feel miserable. I cry all of the time I feel like a dork for posting this but I just needed somewhere to write it all down. Thanks for listening! I guess I'm just holding out hope that my hormones will start to simmer down in the next couple weeks. (I think I'm about 10 weeks now).

Hi There,
    I can relate to what you're saying. Im 7 weeks and extremely irritable. I guesse being pregnant and being away from family does this to me. I dont have anyone to watch the kids when I have bouts of morning sickness. My husband is on call q3 so he's pretty much useless to me when he is here. Who can blame me for being irritated. I just need some help around the house when I'm feeling sick you know!

Comment

crazy!

Marla and Maria,

I hear ya! I'm just at the beginning of my pregnancy as well and I find myself feeling quite...horrible this time around emotionally....I have bounced between being...acceptable and being downright grouchy or really depressed and just...off .

On a good note....I'm nearing 7 weeks and I have not had really much nausea at all..though I've had times of feeling icky. Of course...that fun could still be around the corner...maybe I'm just not remembering things right!

In any case, this rambling post is just to let you know that you are not alone!

Kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I am right there with you and I am 19 almost 20 weeks.

My thing is I freak out about everything now- my current worry of the moment is what to do with Emma when I have the baby. I have this obessession with planning things that has been magnified by 1000 since I have gotten pregnant. I am starting to realize I need to look at life no more than 2 weeks in advance or I get nutsy.

Crystal
        Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

well

Well, I hope that everyone starts feeling better soon....I wonder how jlynnb is doing with her nausea?

These things come in waves...I remember in my earlier pregnancies really feeling the ups and downs until the second trimester.....then things really evened out...so there is hope for us yet!

Hope things are better!

Kris

Comment

When I first saw the title of this thread I thought "Yes! . . . Oh, wait, pregnant and completely psycho? No."
            Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
            Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
            Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Ok, ok....not COMPLETELY....just half-way. I ålways exaggerate for drama!!! I hope everybody is doing well. Thanks for listening and posting your feedback!!!!!

Comment

Didn't mean for the last post to be anonymous--it was me. Take care everybody!!

Comment

psycho...

Well, I feel completely psycho, Marla At least I have pregnancy as an excuse...what will I use in a few months I guess I can throw out the post-partum card!

I Hope you're feeling better!

Kris

Comment

Working...
                  X