Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Our smaller son??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our smaller son??!

Well, to let everyone know really quickly, DW gave birth yesterday to our second son. We had a scheduled induction for 7a, her OB broke her water at 9:15a and he was born at 11:42a. She was please that it was a quick labor, still painful but happy.

Colton Alexander was born (naturally) weighing in at 8lbs 13oz, 21 inches and had a head that measured 14 3/4 inches. Needless to say, DW was the hero of the day with the staff that helped with delivery. She and baby are doing well.

The introduction of Drew(our oldest) to his new baby brother was unbelievable tear-filled for all the adults that witnessed it (grandparents & parents!). He is VERY possessive and won't let anyone hold him without consent!

Congratulations Matt (and Gretchen and Drew!)

She's got my vote for Power Pusher!!!

enjoy this time-

Jenn

Comment

CONGRATS Matt and Gretchen!!!! and Welcome Colton!

Comment

Congratulations to you and Gretchen! And congratulations to Drew on being a big brother!

Comment

Matt, Gretchen and Drew

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so glad everything went well and that the baby is healthy! ENJOY!!!

Robin

Comment

Welcome Colton!

We couldn't be happier for you all!

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Congratulations!! Enjoy this special time!

Jill

Comment

Congratulations on your second little man! How fun. Thanks for sharing your news. We were all so excited for you!

Jessica

Comment

Yay!! Congratulations!
                  Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                  Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                  Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Congratulations Matt, Gretchen, and Drew! Welcome, Colton! I am glad that everything went well and quickly! Our boys are all 3 years apart and get along very well and take care of each other, too. Sounds like yours will be the same. Enjoy this time.

Sally
                    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Congratulations! I'm glad the labor was so short and she is quite the trooper for doing it naturally!
                      Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

CONGRATS!!!

Crystal
                        Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

congratulations, I'm so happy for you.
                          Luanne
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Congratulations, Matt!

Comment

congrats!

Matt,

Congrats...I'm so glad that things went well and that Colton has finally made his arrival! I'm glad that she'll be able to take some time off to be with you and the baby before she heads back to residency....then it's your turn...dad of two....woohoo..let the games begin

I'm happy for you both!

kris
                              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                              X