Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Babies R Us coupon book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babies R Us coupon book

PM me your address if you would like a Babies R Us coupon book, valid between April 9-22, 2010! I just got it in today's mail.
    married to an anesthesia attending

Uh, maybe I wasn't clear enough. If you send me your mailing address, I'll pop this coupon book into the mail for you! It's got some deals on diapers, wipes, and gear. Really? No interest?

Comment

We got ours in the mail last week. Maybe everyone is on *the list* already? Sucks for us that the closest BabiesRUs is pretty far away-- I need to stock up on summer clothes. So, it's probably a good thing for our budget that it's far away!!
      Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Oh wahh! I just wanted to feel useful around here.
        I'll send it along to a friend who has no choice in the matter. Hehe. I guess I got excited, bc of the other thread about how to make ends meet with a baby during residency.

Comment

You are very useful Alison!!!
          Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I'll take it if you haven't sent it on. We are getting ready to childproof.
            Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsK View Post
              I'll take it if you haven't sent it on. We are getting ready to childproof.
              Already? It seems like you were just pregnant and moving!
              Jen
              Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

BabyK will be 4 months on Friday. He's not rolling over yet but he's thinking about crawling -- if only he could get the arms and legs moving at the same time. I keep having dreams where he's escaping from his crib and running around the house in his sleep sac. It's amazing how fast this stuff happens.
                Wife and #1 Fan of Attending Adult & Geriatric Psychiatrist.

Comment

Sorry, MrsK. I managed to make someone feel sorry enough for me and my coupon book. I sent it off today!

Comment

Working...
                  X