Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

The results are in......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The results are in......

We had our ultrasound today. We found out we have a healthy 11 oz (so far) baby....

GIRL!!!!

I was sure it was going to be a boy. I was wrong for the second time. I am not sure what Ron is going to do with all the estrogen in the house. We are very excited and both secretly hoped for a girl. Avery will get a sister for her second birthday since the due date and her birthday are two days apart.

Jennifer
    Needs

Congratulations Jennifer!!!

A baby girl! How exciting. How fun for Avery to have a little sister and the hand-me-down clothes will be GREAT for you!!!! The fun part will be to see how different they look and their personalities. I have four boys and am absolutely amazed that I could have four of them that are SO different from each other. Have fun planning!!!

Robin

Comment

Congrats!!

Michele
      Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Congratulations!
        Do you have any names picked out yet?
        My husband is out-numbered, too, but actually I think he kind of likes it!
        Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Congrats Jennifer! We are both having girls and I think are due just days apart!

Jessica

Comment

Congratulations, I love having two girls.
            Luanne
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

girl

WooHoo...I knew it!!! I'm so excited for you, Jenn. Secretly, I'm kind of wishing for a little girl...but....I have a feeling it's a boy

Congrats!

kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

It's wierd to imagine Avery with a sister. The clothes are definitely going to be a big plus.

Names? We have a short list, but we aren't agreeing. Ron likes Emma Rose and Madelyn Grace. I like those names, but they are almost too popular. Other names on our list are Hadleigh Kathleen and Sydney Paige. Knowing the sex of our child, the names become the big mystery until the birth.

Jennifer
                Needs

Comment

Oh my gosh Jennifer--our baby (well she is 20 months) is Sydney Paige!!!
                  Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Wow Sue! I had no idea. I thought one was named Sydney, but I didn't know her middle name. How funny. My mom actually came up with that name. You have good taste in names!

Jennifer
                    Needs

Comment

Thanks!
                      Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Jennifer,

A little late in responding...but congratulations! I am secretly hoping for another girl (my hubby says we are done). I can't bear the thought of not using those cute girl clothes again and Francesca not having a sister. I guess we'll have to wait and see if I can change his mind in the future. Anyway, congrats again. Enjoy the rest of the preganancy.

Tiffany

Comment

Working...
                        X