Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Pregnant women update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pregnant women update...

How is everyone out there doing? I've lost track of where I'm at now...I think 18 weeks..isn't that awful...I'm so busy with the kids, etc that I stopped counting.....

I'm having trouble buttoning my pants now and can feel the baby moving when I lay down on the sofa.

I have an ultrasound on June 24th...I'm hoping to find out the sex Of course....Kelly used her little 8-ball last night and found out that it is a boy and a girl (NOT!)...so I guess it will be a little hermaphrodite

How is everyone feeling?

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Hey Kris,

Speaking of valid testing procedures , what do those websites predict for the gender of your baby?

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

testing

I can't really finish them because they ask questions about how high/low you are carrying...I'm just not there yet......Though I am at the point of not sleeping on my stomach

I'll just go with your prediction...it's either a boy...or a girl

kris

Comment

Kris,
        Have you tried the chinese gender calculator -- try chinagold.com

I will now add myself to the pregnant lady list. I am about 7 weeks along and due Jan 20. It has been a real emotional roller-coaster for us the last week and half because I was spotting and not sure what was going on. I had two blood draws and an ultrasound last week before even seeing my doctor yesterday! It looks like everything is going ok. I've had two ultrasounds now and both show a heartbeat. Phew. It was so hard wondering what was going on, feeling tired and sick to my stomach, and wondering. I can deal with feeling crappy if it looks like the pregnancy is on track. But feeling like that and thinking it's not going to work out....and waiting for it to be over, not so fun.

I think we will find out the gender this time -- didn't last time -- for the sake of planning. But I have a few months to wait for that!

Comment

Congratulations, Nellie!
          Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
          Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
          Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Congratulations! How exciting! I hope you have a healthy uncomplicated nine months!

Thu Van

Comment

Congratulations Nellie!!!! Hope everything is going well!

Robin

Comment

Congratulations Nellie!
                Needs

Comment

Nellie,Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.
                  Luanne
                  Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Nellie,

This is wonderful news! I'm glad to hear that the spotting wasn't anything to worry about. Enjoy!

I'll ask my figure eight ball about the gender of your child and get back with you.

Kelly
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Yes, Kelly, please let me know!

Comment

I'm late Nellie, but congrats!
                        Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

preggers

Nellie.......

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!1

kris

Comment

Nellie, for some reason I totally missed this. Congratulations!
                            Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                            With fingernails that shine like justice
                            And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Congratulations! I'm wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy and beyond!!!!
                              Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Working...
                              X