Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I didn't think I would be posting this so soon!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't think I would be posting this so soon!!!

Well, some of you might recall my husband and I were debating on whether or not to have another baby. My husband got on board with the idea and wouldn't you know I'm already pregnant! We are so excited, although I have to admit I'm a little nervous about going from two children to three! I haven't seen my OB yet, but I'm estimating my due date to be April 26!
    Awake is the new sleep!

WOW! 8O
    That was fast!
    Congratluations, Sue.

Comment

Congratulations!

Having grown up as one of three kids, I always tend to think of that as the ideal number for a family (totally a personal bias, of course). Yay for you and your family!
      Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Congratulations, Sue!!!!!

I am happy for you! Here's hoping all will go well and you will have a happy and healthy nine months.

Sally
        Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

That is great - congratulations! How exciting, I'm sure the kids are thrilled, or will be!
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Congrats Sue! What fun news!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!
              Luanne
              Luanne
              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Congratulations!! All You guys are making me long for another one. OOOps slap myself, what the H*** am I thinking??? Anyway, wishing you lots of joy.

Trisha

Comment

Congratulations, Sue! That's so exciting!!!

Comment

Congratulations, that is wonderful news.
                    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!! Welcome to the (not so) exclusive pg club. I'm beginning to believe the person who said if you post on this site, you'll get pregnant!

I'm wishing you the happiest and healthiest 9 months and beyond.
                      Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am really excited for you!

Robin

Comment

Sue,

The heartiest of congratulations. Nothing like commiting yourself to a marathon to ensure that you'll get pregnant! Seriously, this happened to two people who signed up for Grandma's with me.

As a late April baby myself, I can tell you how much I loved having a Spring birthday. It will always be a special time. Best of luck. I couldn't be happier for you.

Kelly
                          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Congratulations Fertile Myrtle! I am excited for you!!

Jennifer
                            Needs

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes! I feel pretty good, though I get light headed and feel like I have a hangover most afternoons and evenings.
                              Whenever anyone comments that I'm fertile, my husband likes to tell them that actually, he's just persistant! He's so charming!!!
                              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
                              X