Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Repost: Avery has a baby sister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repost: Avery has a baby sister

I will repost this for anyone who missed the first one.

Ella Grace arrived at 5:03pm, Saturday, September 27th. She weighed 6lbs, 14ozs and was 20 inches long. She first looked quite a bit like me, but is showing more resemblence to Avery who is a spitten image of her dad.

Avery was very excited to see Ella and looks so proud of herself when she holds her. Ella's face is constantly wet from Avery's kisses.

We came home on Monday evening after a long stay at the hospital. My labor was induced through pitocin at 7am Saturday morning. It tooks 10 hours to completely dilate. We had some bumps along with way with heart rate decelerations and even had to quit the pitocin at one time. My OB tried several things to balance my labor and Ella's heart rate. Ron and I thought we may end up with a C-section, but luckily it worked out and I only had to push for 8 minutes until she popped out. The epidural and college football made my labor much more tolerable for that long day in bed. Ron was kind enough to turn off the TV when it came time to push.

Everything is going well so far. My mom left today so we are on our own now! 8O I wish I knew how to post a picture!

Jennifer
    Needs

Yippeee....Congratulations Jennifer I'm so sorry that we lost this post...and so glad that you reposted it for all of us.

Your mom is already gone? Wow, it all went by fast. I'm going to have to call you and get all of the details! How is mommy? How is baby? How is big sister...and how is dad holding up????

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Congratulations, again! I am so happy that everything went well. I hope you are feeling good and things are going well now that your mom is gone. Post when you can and let us know how your new little one is doing.

Sally
      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Congrats!!!

Crystal

Comment

Congratulations again, Jennifer!
          Glad to hear that your labor went well and that Avery has so warmly received her sister. Very cute name, too.
          Yeah!

Comment

Congratulations, Jennifer. Glad to hear all went well.

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Michele
              Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Congratulations! Yay!
                Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Wonderful news! And what a beautiful name. Congratulations on the latest addition to your family!

Jill

Comment

Congratulations, I'm glad things went so well for you.
                    Luanne
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

FANTASTIC NEWS...Glad to hear mom and Ella are doing fine.

Kelly
                      In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Congratulations, Jennifer!

Jennifer (a different one, that is, heh heh....)
                          Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                          With fingernails that shine like justice
                          And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

congrats! Enjoy your new arrival.

Comment

Congratulations Jennifer! Welcome baby Ella!!

Comment

Working...
                              X