Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

She's here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's here!

Finally... I am able to log back in Thanks Kris and Dr Ron!!! Just wanted to let you know that we had our baby girl! Paige Nicole was born on Sept 23rd @ 11:37 a.m. weighing in at 8 lbs 2 oz. It was a 3 hour labor and delivery, only 4 pushes! I did it natural too which is a first for me. It has been my easiest recovery so far also which is great. DH had midterms the next week and so I am glad I was feeling good. We are a bit sleep deprived but who isn't in medical school/ medical field ? Paige's big brother and sister are in LOVE with her and adjusting well. Congrats to all of our new parents and expecting parents! We have a web site with pics up so I will ask DH about the address.

wow congratulations!
    Enjoy her!
    Enabler of DW and 5 kids
    Let's go Mets!

Comment

Congratulations. Wishing you many hours of sleep in the near future.
      Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Congrats! Enjoy your new arrival!!!

Comment

Congrats!
          Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

welcome paige!

Enjoy!

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Jessica,

Congratulations...and I love the name Paige! What a happy time for everyone...seems like alot of the pregnancies are winding down If you can post a pic, we'd love to see her!

kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Congratulations!!
                Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Congratulations, Jessica!

Jennifer
                  Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                  With fingernails that shine like justice
                  And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Congratulations!
                    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

CONGRATS!!! I, too, had a much easier recovery with my son than with my daughter. It sounds like our labors were real similar- quick and easy. Hope you get some sleep in the near future! (I'm still looking for mine.)

Crystal
                      Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Congratulations and welcome to the world of being officially outnumbered! Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Comment

Working...
                        X