Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Lions and Tigers and Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions and Tigers and Bears

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

What are your goblins planning on doing?

Mine went to a Children's museum party last night as Buzz Lightyear. We may go trick or treating at 2-3 houses tomorrow night with him dressed as a dragon. The forecast calls for snow 8O so I'm sure that we will be quick about visiting our neighbors.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

I will have SpongeBob, (my kids can't watch him.....but there is still a strange attraction) Darth Vader, and Thomas the Tank Engine hitting the streets tomorrow night......with mom and a babysitter (in case some members of our party are ready to quit before others ) tagging along.

I have been snack mom for my son's K class all week, will be doing games for 22 Kindergarten students tomorrow afternoon at their party, and have to help my 3rd grader design a scarecrow head tonight in order to help with the activity that they are doing at their party. I enjoy seeing my kids participate in and have fun with all of this seasonal stuff, but I will be more than ready not to see another jack-o-lantern until next year.

Have fun trick-or-treating, even if it does snow. I remember that happening a time or two when I was little. It was in the upper forties here last year, with a pretty stiff wind, and several people on our route told me it was too cold to have the boys out ......the perceived severity of weather conditions is a relative thing.....

Sally[/b]
    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

That is a great idea to get a babysitter, Sally. Good thinking!

We have a little giraffe this year. The bee costume that she was going to wear literally disappeared into thin air! I am so glad we looked for it last weekend so we could run out and get another costume. She was a cute giraffe.
      We went to a friend's house, did one block of trick-or-treating then had pizza. Then took her to my mom's, then to the neighbor's house. She has made the rounds! It is freezing here -- around 30 degrees with drizzle. Brrrrr....glad she was satisfied with only a few houses.

Comment

Went to my friend Leslies house to disperse (eat) candy and watch scary movies (Identity). We had lots of little kids who were very cute.

Jenn

Comment

I'm hoping this will turn out ok. Daddy took the girls out while I played candy giver. They had a blast and for once the weather was warm enough not to have them wear sweaters[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RAAAAI8TLISt58hOy1BIEmYBWCqdYM!2PujVmmQdaloBFI4cq c*dd*sVkzyQA*zq8wMM!1mTuj1!E7DiKYDtZFda6PF2J0Fxmzq SU9EmtYg/DSCN1547.JPG?dc=4675445503835233284[/img]

Comment

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwDPAhQWLSgiwvM*e2etBFklDyKU2LaJoQ0D4kL2ivcjs*2zs Zjcvk!HP5JsNhHPa9tOW6DaYaBpbvAQNbDJ2wIb3B328SLCnE3 wb*jUgy4/halloween03.jpg?dc=4675445793400353559[/img]

If this worked, it should be a picture of my trick-or-treaters.

Sally

Comment

Well, I can see them, but can anyone else? I used to be able to see Trish's picture, but now I can't, and I can't see any of the pictures under Michelle's tutorial (thanks, Michelle!) in Grand Rounds.......

Oh, well, we'll keep trying, right?

Sally

Comment

Cute kids, Trish! Sally, please try again so we can sneak a peak at the little men in your life. I love seeing everyone's pics. (NOt that I am smart enough to figure this out or anything. )

Kelly

Comment

Can you see them now?

Sally

(I could always see them, so I am glad you told me that you couldn't, Kelly!)

Comment

I saw them Sally. Cute kids!

Comment

I saw them, Sally and Trish--your kids are cute! I posted my girls halloween pic under my post about meeting Luanne in the call room section. It probably should have been here, but I'm too lazy to move it!
                      Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Cute little guys, Sally.

Kelly

Comment

Working...
                        X