Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

It's a boy!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a boy!!!

We are totally shocked--we went to the ultrasound (including my dh--at the last minute he was able to go, which made me very happy!!) and it is definitely a boy! We are so excited, but it will be quite a switch after having two girls. Everything looked great on the ultrasound, all the structures were just as they should be.
    Awake is the new sleep!

8) 8) 8)
    Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
    Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
    Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Congratulations! Is your husband relieved? I really appreciate the dynamic my son brings to our household! Fun times ahead!
      Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Congratulations, Sue!
        It's a good thing you got rid of the baby stuff -- you would have needed boy stuff anyway.

Comment

That's so great! Congratulations! You guys must be so excited!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I drank OJ.
            Luanne
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Congratulations!!!!! I have really enjoyed my boys.....I am sure this little guy will bring something very special to your family. SO GLAD to hear your hubby got to join you!

Sally
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Congrats Sue! You will be in unchartered territory with a son! How exciting for all of you!

Jennifer
                Needs

Comment

Wow, congratulations!!! That will be quite a change for you, it sounds very exciting!!
                  ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                  -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

That's great news!

Kelly
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Congratulations, Sue! As a mother of 2 boys let me just say you're in for a great ride and those boys, they sure love their mamas!

Thu Van

Comment

Yippee...Sue, Congratulations!!!! Are your girls excited or are they still too little to understand???

You must be so excited. When are you due? I have tons of little boys things...I'll send you some of his baby things when he's done with them if you want

kris
                        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Yay! Congratulations! 8)

Comment

Thanks guys--yes the girls are really excited! Originally Maya was deadset on having another sister, but she hasn't really expressed any disappointment that its a boy. If anyone is wondering about the OJ, he was moving around quite a bit so it couldn't have hurt that I downed a glass 30 minutes before the scan. I'm due April 28 but I'm pretty sure I'll be induced earlier than that.
                            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Congratulations! How exciting!
                              Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Working...
                              X