Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Wierd dream with reference to iMSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd dream with reference to iMSN

Last night I dreamt I ran away (leaving husband and kids behind). I got on a bus that was headed to Minnesota, which I think sort of represents this forum because so many people are up there, or moving up there. I think it was an anxiety dream of handling my job with the new baby (one of the reasons I got on the bus was because I had a 12 hour shift to work at the hospital and I didn't feel like I could physically do it--don't ask me what my job at the hospital entailed, since I work from home ). Anyway, I decided several miles up the road that I couldn't leave my family, so I tried calling my husband but he didn't answer his phone. Lo and behold, my parents had anticipated I might run away and they were at the gas station where the bus had stopped to get gas waiting to take me home. Of course it doesn't take a rocket science to interpret this dream, but I thought it was funny that I was headed to MN! Maybe it is a wierd coincidence but I think I feel so understood when I'm "talking" with you guys. Boy, pregnancy really messes with your head!!!
    Awake is the new sleep!

Hey Sue...come on up...we'll take care of you for a few weeks and then send you back to your hubby!!! 8)

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I personally like the "12-hour shift at the hospital" thing. I don't have any idea where you could have gotten that from .

Angie
      Angie
      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Road trip to Minnesota...you can stay in our spare bedroom. Speaking of bizarro pregnancy dreams, I keep having this dream that I'm breaking my wrists. I'll be talking to someone and playing with my hands and I easily break my wrist just by pulling it back to far. It doesn't seem to hurt and it is accidentally self-inflicted, but I wonder what the heck it means. Any dream decoders out there?

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I think the standard for dream analysis would ask you "What do you think it means?" or "What do you think the wrists symbolize?" or "How do you feel about breaking your wrists?" More info please

Angie
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I've got a wierd pregnancy dream that I had with my girls but haven't had yet with this baby. With both girls, I dreamt that I actually ATE my fingers off!!! WTF??? The dream leaves me feeling sick to my stomach for days--I can't imagine how my twisted brain conjured up that one!
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
            X