Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

iMSN recommends....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Diaper Champ is at Babies R Us--barely has any odor whatsoever! I've been very happy with it.

Comment

This diaper champ may be my next big baby purchase then! The diaper genie in our basement (we have 2-- one on top floor with bedrooms, one in basement where the playroom is) is broken... I think it was broken when we bought it, but oh well... Also, I never have invested in the Stage 2 diaper genie refills-- this would probably help but they are so much more expensive!
      Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Stuff we love-

BABY-
        Ocean Wonders Aquarium Crib Toy- Brigham loves this thing, keeps him in his crib an extra hour
        Baby Bjorn
        Exersaucer (especially when we only spent $15 on it!)
        Bouncy Seat
        Boppy Pillow- love mine so much I have 3.
        Pacifier clips
        Swing
        Our Chase Toys R Us Visa that gives us 4% (TRU/BRU purchases) and 1% (everything else) towards gift certificates
        Baby Einstein

Toddler-
        Books
        Little People toys
        Giant Kitchen that Nana bought
        Balls
        Dinosaurs (Emma is obsessed with dinosaurs)
        the great outdoors!- park, beach, anything with grass, dirt and some bugs
        PBS videos from the library: Read Between the Lions
        the Library- Emma is obsessed with books as well.
        Crayola Wonder products
        Crayola Window markers- makes for a very fun rainy day activity
        Crayola washable crayons- saved our walls, table, clothing and carpet many a time.

Other things I am in love with-
        Single stroller- London Chicco, a very nice upscale umbrella stroller without the price tag of the Maclaren Vogue
        Double stroller- Peg Perego Tender , got it a twin sale for $100. It folds up like a dream!

Where do you buy the Diaper Champ? Does it keep out odor? I tried a diaper pail that used regular trash bags, but it didn't twist them off or anything and so it really didn't help with the stink
        You can get one at Babies R Us. We have had one for 2 1/2 years. It does a pretty good job. Our problem is the there is a foam liner in the top, and the other day it fell out, and it is making it hard for us to flip the lid. I am trying to decide if I should break down and replace it, because Brigham will be almost 3 before we have another child. It's so tempting to hold out, and purchase one when we have the money in a year.

I couldn't survive without my double jogger stroller (if only they made a triple)--
        Triple joggers exist, they are expensive. I have a friend who is expecting number three. Her hubby is in Matt's program, and wants to get one.

Crystal
        Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Working...
        X