Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Brag, Brag, Brag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brag, Brag, Brag

Awesome! I'm going to have to run over to B&N and grab the August issue!!!

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

That's really neat! I can't wait to see their picture!
    Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I have this issue.....could it be page 46? Page 42 is letters from readers. Does your younger daughter have red hair? Is it at the Bee-aMazed Children's Garden? If so, your kids are beautiful! If not, give me more info and I will track them down!

I love Family Fun Magazine!

Sally
      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

How exciting for you! I can't wait to get my issue!

BTW.... never apologize for bragging about your kid...We are supposed to be their biggest cheerleaders.

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Our B&N didn't have it yet either...I tried searching the website but no luck there...I can't wait to see it!

kris

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessFiona
            ...I tried searching the website but no luck there...I can't wait to see it!

kris
            Me too! Looks like a fun magazine and Lord knows we coud use some Family Fun...maybe I'll get a subscription.

Comment

It's really inexpensive...we used to get it and I loved the articles and craft ideas......now that we have famous family fun people in our midst we'll have to resubscribe

kris

Comment

I just got my issue! They are REALLY cute kids. You are very blessed.

Kelly
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

I hope you'll get credit for increased subscriptions to Family Fun. I just got mine and saw your kiddos -- cute kids! I love your daughter's red hair.

Comment

Can you scan the pic and post it? I keep forgetting to look for it at the store.

Comment

Working...
                    X