Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Stoli update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! That is fantastic news!!!
    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Congratulations, Jenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

This is the best news I've heard all day. I couldn't be happier for you. My favorite advice for new parents:

Get ready for a love like you've never known before.

Enjoy!

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Woohoo! That is great!
          When do we get pictures?

Comment

Congrats!!!!!

Crystal
            Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

congrats
              Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Great news!!! Good luck with the next steps!

Comment

Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Jennifer
                  Needs

Comment

Congratulations Jenn!!!! Keep the information coming. Good luck with the journey..... I'll send positive adoption vibes your way

Angie
                    Angie
                    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Jenn--

Are you still leaving on Sat? What is the latest? I am just so excited for you both and we all can't wait for DETAILS!!!!

Comment

Yup- we leave on Saturday, arrive on Sunday evening.

I'm on a business trip for work- thankfully I still scheduled work this week, otherwise, I'd be even more obsessed than I am now! I have Thursday-Saturday to get it all put together before heading to the airport.

Whew. Hard to believe that I'll be in Russia, freezing my ass off- this time next week!

Jenn

Comment

Jenn,
                          I don't post here much, but I visit when I can, and I just wanted to say BEST WISHES on your upcoming trip and new addition to your family!!!

Also... can you say small world... my best friend's sister and her husband are also departing this Sat for Russia (I am fairly certain Moscow, but not positive) to meet and adopt a baby as well! Small world, hey?

Have a wonderful trip!!!!

EDITED TO SAY: Ok, I just checked in with them and apparently they are going to St. Petersburg, not Moscow. But they do leave Sat. And I still think it's a small-ish world

Comment

Wow, you must be just beside yourself!!! Best of luck!

Comment

Can I just say that whenever I picture young Stoli he is wearing this T-shirt? Except in white.

http://www.babywit.com/popups/questionauthority.htm
                              Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                              Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                              Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X