Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Who's expecting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's expecting?

OK, so I am losing track....Who all out there is pregnant and adopting? When are you due? What # baby is it for you? Do you know what you are having etc.... I thought this would be good for us all to catch up!

I guess I'll go first... I'm due June 1, 2005 with our first baby. I don't know what we're having yet, but the first chance I get I'll definitely be finding out! Monday is our first OB appointment (DH will actually be coming with me! ), and we'll get to hear the heartbeat. So excited!!!
    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Count us in!

We leave 12/4, arrive 12/5 and find out 12/6 whether it's a boy or a girl, how old, how big, etc.

The official court date will be in January.

Jenn

Comment

We are expecting our first at the beginning of April 2005. We found out two weeks ago that we're having a boy.

Comment

We're expecting our first July 6, 2005. At least, that's the date until I get confirmation from the doctor. I was going to have an ultrasound next week, but DH's work schedule and the upcoming holiday postponed it till Dec. 1st.

Jenn, will your baby actually be coming home with you right away or in January?

Erica

Comment

Count me in on the baby bandwagon . Our 3rd is due February 23. We just had an ultra sound and DIDN'T find out - can you believe it?! Part of me is very excited to wait for the surprise at birth, and the other part of me is DYING to know what it is!! Since we already have one of each, we are pretty well stocked with baby clothes for either way. Here's to a fast last couple of months!!

Jen B.

Comment

We're expecting our first on March 21, 2005. We found out a few weeks ago that it is a girl. We can't wait!
              Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Congratulations to you all!

Sally
                Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Congrats to everyone!
                  Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I'm expecting my FIFTH in June 2005. We had a miscarriage scare a couple of weeks ago which means I am taking it easy with my other kids at my mom's through the holidays. But, I think things will work out O.K. We got pics from our six week long sojourne in D.C.and I think I might post one of me and the kids in the picture section soon (although I think that it will be a gross misrepresentation of me since I've already gained ten pounds and I'm only 9 weeks along!). I know this is a common parent feeling, but I just think my kids are so incredibly cute.... Kris, can you pm me the instructions for posting pics?

Jennifer
                    Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                    With fingernails that shine like justice
                    And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Congratulations to you all!

Comment

We're expecting a baby girl in less than nine weeks! She's due 1/18 and it's our first!

Comment

James and I are having our second in May 05. We'll find out the Monday after Xmas what we're having. We also have a little boy that just turned one. Although it should be applicable, this OB/GYN rotation James is in right now is kicking both of our butts! We go to bed at like 9pm every night!!

Comment

Congratulations, everybody! This is giving me the baby bug again!

Comment

Our second is due Jan. 29. I really hope it comes early though because I am really really uncomfortable. We won't be finding out the gender, which is killing me.
                              Best wishes to everyone.

Christine

Comment

Working...
                              X