Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

kids and christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kids and christmas

ok hijacking the Christmas thread but just wondering what kind of toys everyones kids are asking for and how old are they.

My daughter who is 3.5 yrs wants a Bratz doll, a care bear and a fake cash register. not too hard but pricey.

My son who is 1.5 well he doesn't talk so much but he seems obsessed with phones and pounding so we got him a bench with a hammer and an elmo phone!

Comment

So far, everything they see a commercial for.
      There is some hand-held computer thing that our oldest daughter wants. Our 3 year old keeps asking for things that are horse-related, but hasn't been all that specific yet.
      They also want anything that is associated with Princess and the Pauper.
      Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

3 yo daughter wants anything she makes eye contact with. Her favorite thing of the moment is a little mermaid doll, princess and the pauper and little pony.

1 yo likes to bang on musical toys and is really into phones. We are getting her an elmo cell phone and a baby umbrella stroller so she won't hijack her sister's stroller.

Jennifer
        Needs

Comment

my oldest wants....everything. He pours over our daily dose of toy catalogues. I can't believe what a little consumer he is becoming. :| He will get some used Rescue Hero stuff off of Ebay, a domino set, and a knock-off playmobil castle. I'm regifting many of DS's baby toys to our infant daughter just so my son doesn 't notice that his baby didn't get anything from Santa.

BTW, he asked me if the Easter Bunny is "real" the other day. I asked him what did he think. He said that he thinks that it is just someone nice dressing up in a bunny suit. I didn't correct him but only added that it is a wonderful tradition of giving and love. He is only four. I wonder how much longer the Santa myth will last. :|

Kelly
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

im looking for a gift for a 1.5 year old and a 2.5 year old boy, is playmobil the thing???

I forgot we got my 3 yr old a leap pad. I've heard rave revues about it so I hope it was worth the 30 bucks.

Comment

We love playmobil!!!

kris
              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
              X