Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

She's here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's here!

Our beautiful daughter arrived last Tuesday night! Her name is Hannah and she weighed in at 7 pounds, 12 ounces. It's been quite a week and I can't believe she's already a week old. It was a bit of a difficult labor that resulted in a section, so we didn't leave the hospital until Saturday and then had to drive home in a blizzard. We're still getting breastfeeding established but so far things are going really well. I am so in love with her!!

Welcome to the world, Sweet Hannah.

An aquarian baby girl!!!!

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Congratulations! Very exciting!

Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

:ra:

Yeah! Congratulations and glad to hear you are all home and doing well.

Comment

Jill, I was just wondering today if you had any news or not! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. Hannah is a beautiful name.

Comment

I'm so happy for you guys--I'm glad to hear you are doing well! I love the name Hannah, by the way.
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Congratulations, glad to hear that everyone is home and doing well!!!
              ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
              -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Congratulations, Jill! I have always liked the name Hannah. Enjoy her!

Sally
                Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Yeayyyyy, Hannah!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to the world! Even with what little I know, your labor sounds similar to mine (ending in c-section). I hope you all are getting lots of rest!

Comment

Jill, congratulations!! And right on her due date!

I love the name Hannah. Geesh, the hospital sent you home in a blizzard?! Glad you guys made it home okay. Hope your recovery from the section is short! Don't forget to post some pics, k?

Comment

I figured you guys were off having a baby. Welcome to the world, Hannah!

Jenn

Comment

Congrats!

Jennifer
                        Needs

Comment

Welcome to the world Hannah. I wish you all of the best.
                          Luanne
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Congrats -- That's fantastic!!!
                            Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Congratulations Jill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you get time, post a pic of her

How are you feeling? I found that recovering from a c-section was so much worse than recovering from a vaginal delivery......are you still sore?

kris
                              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                              X