Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Twinsmom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twinsmom

I sent Jen a PM last Saturday...and she still hasn't read it. Has anyone heard from her? I am assuming she is having/has already had her baby.

Good luck, Jen!

I hope so--it seems like she has been pregnant forever!!!
    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Thank you so much for thinking of me . I am just getting settled back into home... WITH BABY!!!!!!!! We had a baby boy about 2:00 am Monday morning. It was amazing!!! Everything went relatively well - I was able to do the VBAC, and the epidural worked... for about 2 hours of it, and then BAM! back to the old fashioned PAIN!!! But it was well worth it - he is so cute, I can hardly stand it!! We just sit and admire him. The twins are completely awestruck to have this little one around and they have both turned into mommy's little helpers/coachers ("Mommy, baby feet cold! Mommy, baby need snuggly blanket! Mommy, baby crying!!").

My parents flew in from Idaho and were able to stay a few days. My dad flew back on Wednesday, and then Mom just left for the airport an hour ago . They are leaving in 1 1/2 weeks for GUATEMALA to live there for TWO YEARS as medical volunteers. Needless to say, it was pretty heart-wrenching to say goodbye . So, now I am here alone with two kids and a newborn, wondering how I am ever going to get through the next four months of internship!!! For now, I am pretty much still on the post-pregnancy high, but I'm sure it will hit in a few days, and I will be on here crying my eyes out!!

Our little one is named Jerry Benjamin Brewer (he will go by Benjamin). He was 8# 10 oz. and 21 3/4 inches long. We just took him out today and got pictures, so I will post them as soon as I get a minute to figure it out .

As for now, I better go do some damage control with my little 'helpers' . Have a great day!!

Jen B.

Comment

Congratulations!!! Your descriptions sounds so sweet!! I'm glad everything went well. Enjoy your expanded family before the exhaustion hits
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
        Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Jen, I am so happy for you! He sounds like a little doll, and that is wonderful that the twins are so excited about him. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Sorry about your parents, that must be so hard for you. Will they be able to come back for visits?

Comment

Awesome! He sounds adorable and so do the twins trying to help you out. Definitely line up some help for yourself - you deserve it!

Comment

Congratulations, Jen!

He sounds very sweet, and those moments with the twins....so precious!
              Enjoy it all and ask for help when you need it.

Sally
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Jennifer

(btw: If they are going on an LDS humanitarian mission I'm pretty sure Jen's parents won't be able to come back to the states for visits during those two years, but they will be able to write and call).
                Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                With fingernails that shine like justice
                And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Congratulations!!!
                  Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Fantastic news!

I couldn't be happier for your family. There is nothing better than a baby.

Kelly
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Congratulations! I'm so glad you got to see your parents and that they got to see you for a few days.
                        Take it easy; you've got a lot going on!

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Comment

ummm

What's a VBAC?

I can guess the VB but what's the AC?

Comment

I always thought VBAC stood for Vaginal Birth After Cesarean. Somebody tell me if I'm way off!

Jennifer
                              Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                              With fingernails that shine like justice
                              And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Working...
                              X