Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

My replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My replacement

I had an odd conversation with DS the other week. He declared that he wanted to start going to Greek school. Um....O.K.? I didn't think anything about it.

Yesterday, he told me that he had a girlfriend. Suddenly, his previous interest in this ancient language makes sense. This little girl goes to Greek school once a week. Sly dog.

When I asked him "What about me, I thought I was your girlfriend? Isn't that what you've been telling me all along?" He replied, "Well, you have dad as your boyfriend." I've been replaced by another woman.

I've warned DH not to tease DS about this because I always want DS to tell us as much as possible. When I probed DS about what this means, he said that he asked her if she wanted to be his girlfriend, she said yes, and they haven't talked since this time. Ay yay yay.... It is kind of funny because she is at least a head taller than him.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

ahhhh, so cute! My preschooler has had a crush all year. She points out his house everytime we drive past and wonders what he is doing.

Comment

Awww ... so cute!!!
      ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
      -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

what a cutie pie! I just still can't get over how big he has gotten. To hijack your thread...Alex's teacher came and asked me the other day in very polite terms about Alex's 'real mother'. I said..."I'M his real mother...why?" Apparently, Alex told the girls in his class that he didn't have a real mom...I was his second mom. Man...what's up with THAT! One of the little girls even hugged him!!!!

*sigh*
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

...so little Alex is workin' the sympathy angle with the ladies. Holy cow. We are both in BIG trouble.

I should add that all of the sudden DS has asked for some hair gel to spike his bangs up in the morning.

Kelly
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Comment

My 4 yr old son recently informed me that he & Gabriel argue at school about who will get to marry Kaiah (they finally decided that both of them could). Then yesterday he told me that he's going to marry Kaiah and Phoebe.

I don't know who brings up the marriage talk at pre-school, but things sure are moving faster than I expected!

Comment

My girls also talk about who they are going to marry and can't fathom the thought that they might marry a boy that they haven't met yet. Kelly, I'll be broken hearted when my little guy replaces me. Last night my dh was going to take him and he keep lunging towards me and holding on to the collar of my shirt and I would be lieing if I said I didn't enjoy it.
                Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
                X