Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Create Like Crazy (Target brand) Washable Markers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create Like Crazy (Target brand) Washable Markers

Are NOT washable!!! Consider yourself warned. The Mr. Clean Magic Erasers can get most of it, but you might cause some wear to the surface. All of ours are now in the trash.

Good to know!

Thanks!
    Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Yes, that is good to know. Are you going to take them back to Target? I would be chewing out somebody over there! They better offer to come and wash their 'not-so-washable' marks off your house for you!!

Jen B.

Comment

They might as well have been Sharpies. I wonder if the wrong markers got in the box? The markers don't say washable but the box does. I like the idea of having Target come and clean my house.

Comment

That sucks!

I hope this doesn't hurt my fellow Madisonians, but the Target here isn't my happy place. Its very crowded and always full of people putting out stock, no matter when I go. And they haven't had 24 count Crayola crayons the dozen times I have gone looking for them there. I miss my wide open isles, stocking at night, and fellow Richmonders basking in retail bliss. I may as well be at WalMart

Comment

Is there only one Target in town? Because if there is, I have been to that one and I have to agree. Rather disappointing with long lines. And the parking lot is like a freakin' wind tunnel or something. It must be cursed.

Comment

There are two, East and West. I've only been to the one in West Madison.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that's the one! Maybe you'll have to venture east. At least Trader Joe's is headed your way.

Comment

Trader Joes might have to be my new happy place...I can't afford Century House or Atomic Interiors :!

Comment

The east side Target is better. Its behind East Towne Mall, kind of tucked away. Its also right next door to Michaels, and I love Michaels. I've never been to the west side store, doesn't sound like I'm missing out on much.

Comment

Gasp! Thank you! I sooo need my happy Target fix.

Comment

Working...
                      X