Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

firsts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• firsts...

...our oldest lost his first tooth!!

He said look at how loose my tooth is. DW put her finger on it and it came out! What a goofy smile now!!!

It really changes their smile, doesn't it?

DD lost her first tooth a few weeks ago. It was very exciting!

Comment

Congratulations! Now you get to be meet the tooth fairy! And be prepared for all the others to fall out in quick order. Our tooth fairy gives out those golden dollars, and they are hard to find at bedtime if you aren't thinking ahead. Now I wish I'd ordered a tooth fairy with a more simple plan -- like quarters.
      Angie
      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Our tooth fairy brings quarters....and bolted up at 3am to remember her delivery.

Comment

Our tooth fairy has been known to be a bit forgetful. Luckily, our 7-year-old is a realist and understands that the toothfairy needs reminders and a couple of days to get his/her act together sometimes. We were pretty good for the first few teeth, but after the first 8, it went down hill.
          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

My tooth fairy (a long time ago) left one dollar and a new tooth brush!!!
            Luanne
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

The tooth fairy forgot me once when I stayed at my grandparent's house. That was a fun morning for them...

Jenn

Comment

My oldest has now figured out the tooth fairy and Santa are one and the same. I guess since he's 8 years old it's about time. But, still.... He's just growing up too fast.

I'll just have to tie a brick to his head (he's now almost five feet tall!) and talk baby talk to him to keep him little. sigh

Jennifer
                Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                With fingernails that shine like justice
                And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

The day my niece lost her first tooth she happened to have a friend over. My SIL was saying to my niece, "Oh good for you, now the tooth fairy will come tonight" etc. and the little friend said excitedly "Ooh! The tooth fairy gives you five dollars!!"

Uh, well I guess the tooth fairy has to now . . .

Good thing they only have two kids. Yikes.
                  Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                  Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                  Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Working...
                  X