Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

26 week belly picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 26 week belly picture

I thought it might be fun for you all see what I look like pregnant. I was really good about taking belly pictures with Brigham, but have slacked this time around. I am hoping to find a comparison, as it might be fun.

Gas, and 4 kids

Neat Picture...you look beautiful!

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

You glow, girl!
      Angie
      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Great photo! You look fantastic.

Comment

So Nellie, are you sure you are going to have room for me in October? Hehehehe!

Crystal
          Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Thanks for the reminder! I'll ask DH, but I think I have room for a cute little belly. I want to see the real thing!

Comment

Crystal,

You look great! I'm actually still wearing my regular shirts, and am itching to be able to wear my maternity clothing!! With just a little over 13 weeks left to go now, I'm afraid I'm not going to get much use out of them!
              ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
              -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Jane,

and am itching to be able to wear my maternity clothing!!
                I'm chuckling because there will be a day when you can't BELIEVE that you said this! I call maternity clothes "eternity clothes" because at just under 5'3" I started showing at 14 weeks the second time around.

BTW--Crystal, you look fantastic! A poster child for motherhood!

Kelly
                In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Originally posted by migirl
                  I'm actually still wearing my regular shirts, and am itching to be able to wear my maternity clothing!!

Must be nice.....enjoy it while it lasts! I hit my second trimester and definitely need to start wearing maternity shirts, not only because of the expanding belly, but because my boobs get way too big for regular shirts.

Crystal
                  Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Originally posted by kmbsjbcgb
                    BTW--Crystal, you look fantastic! A poster child for motherhood!

Kelly
                    Thank you to everyone. Last night I went to get out of bed, and couldn't sit up, I had to roll myself over. I felt like a rollie pollie. I am carrying very low like I did with Brigham.

Crystal
                    Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

You look so cute, Crystal!

Comment

Working...
                      X