Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

official 2005/2006 pregnancy posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• official 2005/2006 pregnancy posts

So....We have alot of expecting mommies and I thought it would be a good idea (once again) to fill us in on who is pregnant, when they are due, number child for them etc... so we can all keep up!

I'm due June 27 (2 days before my birthday) with surprise baby#4.
    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I am due Dec 21st, with #3, a boy. We have a name we *think* we will use only because the kids are so attached to it.

I will most likely be induced either the 12th or the 19th of December for scheduling reasons- so Matt can be there.

Crystal
      Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

So, I guess I should reply since I started the thread.... Due with baby #4 in July. Right when intern year starts. It should be a good and fun year for us.

Comment

I'm due April 20 with #2. Like we did with our dd, we're going to wait to find out the gender. After this baby is born, I will be staying home full time with the kids. I'm really looking forward to that.
          Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

I'm also due Dec. 21 with our first, a little boy. We had our first childbirth class this weekend and the instructor asked us to count backward 3 weeks from our due dates to figure out when we'd be full-term, and you should have seen the look on DH's face when he realized just how close we are! We haven't even started on the nursery yet, and I just got the car seat out of the box yesterday to try to figure out how it works. We've still got so much to do, and now the time is flying by!
            ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
            -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Ahhh...fond memories of Go Litely. Oh how I miss those days.............
                I work ER and Endoscopy!!!!!!!! I get the before and after GI bleeds
                Luanne
                Luanne
                wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I am 14 weeks along with #2. I am due in mid May of 2006.
                  Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Sorry, Annie. I was sick with both kids and it was just no fun. I hope you get out of that phase soon.

Comment

You know, for those of you who are able and willing to give birth, more power to you. I am so very happy that my parts and my husband's parts conspired to get us one dude from Russia.

Man, I'm sure it's fulfilling in some very basic ways, but speaking for those who can't or won't go down those roads: You all are very brave women who must be a whole lot less selfish than I am.

Go and Rock On, Chickadees.

Jen

Comment

You all are very brave women who must be a whole lot less selfish than I am.
                        I don't know, Jenn, I don't think it is ever a cakewalk, either before you get them or after they are here. Don't sell yourself short.....I have my share of horror stories to relate, but none of mine have any dead bodies involved! (WHEN will we ever hear that story????)

Sally
                        Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Working...
                        X