Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

38 week appt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 38 week appt

Almost done!!!!! My 2 1/2 year old son has been really nice yet again and shared another cold with me, and I am flat out miserable. We are all actually sick- Emma, dh, Brigham and I.

Sudafed is my best friend.

I saw the doc today- no change, still 2 cm, 75% effaced, -2 to -1 station, measured 36 weeks, and no change in my weight.

I am on for Monday- 6 am, she will start the induction at 8 am. The doc thinks it should go relatively quickly- a little pitocin, break my water- out comes baby.

On a side note- a bit freaked out about the induction. I don't know why. It's really no different than an augmentation which I have had the last 2 times.

I will call Nellie as soon as we have the baby, so she can give the details.

Crystal
    Gas, and 4 kids

OMG...you are almost there, Crystal. Are you being induced THIS COMING MONDAY! OMG.....I can't wait to hear all of the details!!!!!!!

This pregnancy seems to have just flown by....I'm sure it doesn't feel that way for you though.

I hope you guys are all feeling better ASAP. Silver Lining: Maybe you are all getting the sickies out of the way before the baby comes???

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I hope that is the case- getting all of the sickness out of the way.

Ever since we moved it seems this pregnancy has flown by. It seems like yesterday I broke my foot, but here I am with no cast as of today!

:@ I am going to try and enjoy this week as much as possible, regardless of how sick I am, because next week- life will be VERY different.

Crystal
      Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Originally posted by cricketnmatt

:@ I am going to try and enjoy this week as much as possible, regardless of how sick I am, because next week- life will be VERY different.

Crystal
        That's the truth But...it will be different in a good way!

kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Induction is a piece of cake. I've done it twice and it's no big deal. You'll do great!!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

This Monday? The Monday that is only 6 days away? Time flies (well, for me but probably not for you ).

Glad you are cast free.

Comment

Wow, Crystal! You're almost to the finish line!!! The last part is always the hardest but at least the end is in sight!

Good luck!!!!!

:ra:

Jennifer
              Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
              With fingernails that shine like justice
              And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Working...
              X