Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

My little M&M is growing up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little M&M is growing up!

"Bwah!!!" (okay I'm done crying for my hubby and I)

Emma (or M&M as Matt lovingly calls her) the last few days has been a little fussy, drool-monster, knawing and chomping on everything (including the boob when she is finished eating)- you see where this is going- my little girl is teething. :/

Get this though- she is 10 weeks old! I found out tonight that I was 9 weeks when I started teething, and cut my first tooth when I was 3 months.

Oh well, I guess it was inevitable that she would get teeth at some point. I just didn't think it would be this soon. I looked at her mouth tonight and I can see two little bittie teeth beneath her lower gums. I hope this is the only thing she "takes after me" in. If not then I will have my hands full! (crawling at 6 mos, walking at 9 mos). She is quite the strong kid- holding her head up on her belly since 4 weeks, steady head while sitting up since 3 weeks, getting ready to roll-over, and can almost sit by herself.

Awww now I am getting sad- I want her to stay a newborn for forever.

"My little M&M can't have teeth yet, she is still my little baby! M&M you can't grow up yet. No more teething..."-Matt

Thanks for listening to me rant.....

Crystal

Fowler Family Updates

Emma's 2 mos stats- 12 lbs, 3 oz., 23 inches, 15 in head

doing mini-pushups, holding head steady, "talking", responsive smile, etc.
    Gas, and 4 kids

Awww, how sweet, Crystal! She sounds like a precious little angel! Just think of how much fun you will have together when she starts talking!

Comment

Crystal, your little M&M sounds so precious. Just soak in each moment because there are going to be a lot of those little growing up moments!!!

Robin

Comment

Crystal,

I remember making this secret pact with my firstborn "you will not grown up,"I offered him..and it felt like he promised me that he wouldn't....He's 7 now and I know what you mean....when I had baby #3, I tried to enjoy every little second, recognizing that it was probably my last time to hold my own newborn, nurse, etc...and he is 3 now...it goes by so fast...but the new things that are coming will also be all firsts for you and all exciting! Soon she'll be rolling over, crawling, walking, talking...and then talking back hehehe, if she's anything like my 5 year old daughter

Take lots of pictures, videos...and just ENJOY this time! It does just fly by....but everything that comes after it is a new adventure too....

Kris
        Time is a Dressmaker, Specializing in Alterations!

Comment

Working...
        X