Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

It's a bouncing baby.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a bouncing baby.....

Boy!!!
    We had the sonogram and it looks like we've got a healthy baby boy on the way! If Mitchell had a clue, I think he would be thanking his lucky stars. Our oldest is excited (she said she was just kidding when she said she was hoping for a girl), but Syd is in denial. She insists she did not see a penis and it is actually a baby girl. I'm sure she will come around, though. Dh and I would have been happy either way, but we love the idea of another boy, and it definitely simplifies things.
    Awake is the new sleep!

Congratulations!! The estrogen and testosterone will be nicely balanced in your house!
    Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations! Exciting news!
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Gracias for the congrats. Yes, that Sydney is a pistol. Ya gotta love her, though, she is such her own person.
          I'm due June 27th, which puts me at 21 weeks. When are you due again, Annie (and everybody else, I have completely lost track...)?
          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Re: It's a bouncing baby.....

Originally posted by SueC
            She insists she did not see a penis and it is actually a baby girl.

I love it.

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations, Sue! 2 boys and 2 girls....that is what I always wanted to have! I don't think I have seen a picture of Mitchell, but I remember seeing a picture of your girls once, and they were gorgeous.....I am sure your boys are (will be) handsome, as well!

Sally
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Mitchell is ADORABLE and looks like a mini version of Sue's dh. I always thought Mitchell looked like his dad, but one day I saw them sitting next to each other on the couch, and it was pretty spooky. It was like someone gave Sue's dh incredible shrinking juice or something ...

Comment

Wow, Sue, You couldn't have done that on a bet!

Congratulations!

Kelly
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Congratulations!

Tim insisted that Henry was a girl...even after he was out and we had certain visual proof.

Comment

Congratulations, that's great news!!
                      ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                      -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Congrats! That is such great news!
                        Wife to a Urologist. Mom to DD 15, DD 12, DD 2, and DD 1!
                        Native Jayhawk, paroled from GA... settling in Minnesota!

Comment

Congrats!
                          Needs

Comment

Congratulations! I'm sure Mitchell will be thrilled...in a few years!

Comment

Hey, excellent news. and now you've already had the experience with the boy parts!

J.

Comment

Working...
                              X