Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

oh my goodness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh my goodness

I'm 9 weeks pregnant! Saw a heartbeat last week. Doesn't seem very real.......

wendy

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations, Wendy!!!! I'm soooo happy for you! That is really awesome!!!!

Kris
    "I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be."

Douglas Adams

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I am glad to hear your good news. Thanks for sharing! Congratulations.

Jennifer
        Needs

Comment

Holy cow, girl! You've been holding out!

CONGRATULATIONS! You will love being a mommy! When are you due?

Kelly
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Congratulations! Were you guys planning this one or is this a complete surprise?

Jennifer

Comment

It was very much planned-- considering that Dave got into med school at 33 having earned a whopping 1.2 GPA the first time he was in college, you'll understand when I say that it would be total shock for an event this big in our lives to go unplanned! We'd been trying for about 9 months and were just a month away from having to stop trying for a while because of graduation and moving (I'll be damned if I'm missing graduation after all this!). I have a feeling all of this wonderful planning will go out the door when baby gets here, though.

Sorry I was holding out on you guys! I have known for a while- since around 4 weeks, but needed some time to get used to the idea before announcing it to the world. We also wanted to see a heartbeat to at least reduce the chances that we would have to go back and tell everyone about a miscarriage. It was kind of a neat experience for just the 2 of us to have this enormous, wonderful secret for a while. Now that we've been telling people,I'm glad we took that time.

Both mothers are, of course, thrilled. Both want to be here for the birth, but I only want my mom here. Thankfully, Dave is very respectful and supportive of that decision and has already communicated that with his mother. She is welcome a week or so later, but I want my mom here at first.

Due date is February 16th- the day after the match list thingy has to be turned in Tell me the month between when that gets turned in and Match Day won't go by fast!

Wendy

Comment

Wendy,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you. How are you feeling? Having a baby before the match is definitely one way to fill your time!!!! HA! It sounds like everything is working out just right for you. Wishing you all the best for an easy pregnancy!!!

Robin

Comment

Congrats Wendy!!

That's awesome news! I think it's cool that you guys didn't tell anyone for a while.

Jenn

Comment

Oh Congrats!!!!! YEAH!!! That's awesome! My sil is due Feb 21st.

Awww all these people having babies is making me think again.......

Sigh....

Congrats again!!!

Crystal
                    Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Working...
                    X