Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Who knows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows?

Since there are a lot of babies due in the near future here...could you post where you are in your pregnancy and, if you know and want to share, what you are having (yeah, as in gender, I assume it will be human, except for Michelle's squidlet ). I know I could do a search, but it would be nice to have it compiled to get an idea of the upcoming birthdays.

I'm right at 12 weeks, due late October-ish. Sex is currently unknown, the critter will decide its own gender at the appropriate time.

Oh, but I should point out that I'm thinking girl, between a premonitory dream and nearly every old wives' tale pointing that way.
    Alison

Comment

I'll play. I absolutely stink at posting here. I check in everyday and love to hear about everyone but I feel like my plate is so full with 3 kiddos and being 6 mo. pregnant with the final 4th.... that I rarely get to post. I am 25 weeks into pregnancy #4, girl #3. My poor son. He is 8 and clearly outnumbered but he is so awesome about it. Hey, he has dad and the two of them are inseperable. I am due 2 weeks after intern year starts, July 15. Should work out great, don't you think? I am SURE dh won't be stressed out or anything by his new envirornment and responsibilities Nevertheless, we are so excited! We have always had kids in school. Undergrad, Med school and now residency. I am an old pro so no worries....(You guys will be here for me when I lose it this summer, right?) Anyway, that is my little update. Thanks for asking so I had some excuse to post! I am off to get dd on the bus...

Comment

I am 34 weeks along with #2, a little girl.
        Mom to three wild women.

Comment

squidlet : 10.5 weeks, due 10-25-06
          Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

bump. I think there are a few more of us out there.......

Comment

Originally posted by Jmom
              I am 25 weeks into pregnancy #4, girl #3. My poor son. He is 8 and clearly outnumbered but he is so awesome about it. Hey, he has dad and the two of them are inseperable.
              Jessica, my nine-year-old son completely understands with four little sisters! He's so desperate lately that he counts our neutered male cat as "one of the boys". Needless to say, he and his father are very close!
              Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
              With fingernails that shine like justice
              And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Wow, I missed this post a few weeks ago.
                We're expecting #4, due June 27. This one is a boy (we've got 2 girls ages 6 and 4 and a little boy age 2).
                Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by SueC
                  Wow, I missed this post a few weeks ago.
                  We're expecting #4, due June 27. This one is a boy (we've got 2 girls ages 6 and 4 and a little boy age 2).
                  so evenly spaced!
                  Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

I went for my 36week appt today- I am 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. I was going to have my membranes stripped but my Ob thought if she did, it would put me in labor now! I was thinking I have 4 more weeks to go, but she said no way.
                    Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Working...
                    X