Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

11 years old!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 years old!

My oldest turned 11 today! He had a great day.....dinner at Cheesecake Factory and a new bike from us, plus various other gifts from relatives. He is having a birthday party at a local theater on Saturday....we get a party room for an hour and then we will all go watch Ice Age 2, and each child gets popcorn and a drink during the movie.

He has really had a great year this year and has adjusted VERY well to the move. I am so thankful for that, especially after the rough years he had early on in school. He is a nice kid and I am glad he is ours!

Sally
    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Happy, Happy Birthday to your son!

It sounds like you have a great party planned. He and his friends are going to think you are the coolest parents in town!

Comment

You do not look old enough to have an 11 year old! What a fun day for him! Happy Birthday!
      Needs

Comment

jlynnb, if you were in front of me, I could just.......kiss you!

I certainly FEEL old enough lately, let me tell you!

Seriously, that is the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long while......thanks!
        Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

He hit the double digits? Guess that happened last year.

Sounds like a fun party. Happy Birthday to you too -- he sounds like a great kid!

Comment

Congratulations. I know these boys are your pride and joy and they are super lucky to have you.

Can you be my mommy too?

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Hey Sally - I just caught this thread and realized that your oldest and my oldest have the same birthday! Jacob turned 5 on Thursday. He was born on Friday the 13th (also Good Friday!).

Comment

Hey Sally!

Glad everyone had such a great day, including mom and dad.

Jenn

PS- I have heard great things about Ice Age II!

Comment

I'm glad you guys had a great Birthday!!!
                  Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
                  X