Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Just wondering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wondering...

Are Pringles and Orange Juice a healthy option for breakfast??? Boy, have I let my standards go...
    Awake is the new sleep!

Let's see, that is a fruit and a vegetable, right?

Comment

I like the way Nellie thinks!

Comment

Originally posted by Momof4
        Originally posted by nmh
        Let's see, that is a fruit and a vegetable, right?
        Absolutely! And round that off with a Krispy Kreme and you have your grain

Tara
        A creme filled Krispy Kreme and you've got dairy, too!

Comment

This is absolutely wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Sue, if it makes you feel any better, DS had goldfish and milk for breakfast.

Would you believe I have never even had a Krispy Kreme? Not for lack of opportunity either.

Comment

If the Pringles were cheese flavored, that would be a bit of dairy as well.

Originally posted by Dagny
              Would you believe I have never even had a Krispy Kreme? Not for lack of opportunity either.
              I've never had one either. I'm not sure they are as popular here in Wisconsin as they are other places. Or maybe I've just oblivious.

Comment

Never had a Krispy Kreme??? You guys don't know what you are missing!
                As a side note, we did end up having donut holes in addition to the pringles and juice. I had to go to the store before playgroup and bought some--and that was before I read the replies to this thread!
                Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by Dagny
                  WHAT? You're telling me you have never experienced the sheer ecstasy that comes from biting into a hot, gooey, 5-second-old Krispy Kreme???

Comment

OMG-

and don't waste your time eating the ones at the grocery store, either. The ONLY way to have them is hot off the line. I actually drove through three lanes of traffic on Route 1 (a nasty road if there ever was one) because they turned the hot light on.

Jenn

PS- not a good stock investment right now as they got a little too big for their britches a little too fast.

Comment

I've never had a 5 second old one ... only the room temp ones. I'm pretty sure I need never to go there -- nothing good could come of it.

Comment

Originally posted by jloreine
                        and don't waste your time eating the ones at the grocery store, either. The ONLY way to have them is hot off the line. I actually drove through three lanes of traffic on Route 1 (a nasty road if there ever was one) because they turned the hot light on.
                        Ah, but if you get the room temp ones, there are directions right on the box for microwaving them right back to their warm gooey best. Takes about 8 seconds, depending on the microwave. Mmmmm....

-Sandy
                        Sandy
                        Wife of EM Attending, Web Programmer, mom to one older lady scaredy-cat and one sweet-but-dumb younger boy kitty

Comment

Moving away from the MD area did wonders for my diet. Krispy Kremes are dense there. I believe it's 7 seconds in my microwave, if memory serves.
                          Angie
                          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Working...
                          X