Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

two things I had to share ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two things I had to share ...

Jacob says "Mom - Daddy is your husband, and you are his ..." I answer "wife", so Jacob repeats: "Daddy is your husband, and you are his life." Two thoughts on that: 1 - pretty funny, 2 - that's phrased like an SAT question! Not bad for a 5 year old.

The other (and my favorite):

The boys have often made reference to Daddy being "brown", saying that Mommy isn't, and they aren't. Over time we've added the part that Daddy, Dada & Ba (grandma and grandpa) are from India and they are Indian, but Mommy isn't. Both boys haven't been able to understand how they are Indian but Mommy isn't. We were talking about it again yesterday.

Mom: "Daddy was born in India. Mommy was born in Cleveland."
    Jacob:"Where were Quinn & I born?"
    Mom: "You were born in Cleveland, but you're Indian because Daddy is Indian."

Later we're watching the KC vs. Cleveland baseball game. The boys ask who the "good guys" are, and we say "The men wearing white are the Kansas City Royals, and the men in blue are the Cleveland Indians." Jacob says "Cleveland Indians! Just like Quinn & me!"

TOO FUNNY!!!!

Kids are so PURE!!!

Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

"Cleveland Indians! Just like Quinn & me!"
      Pure Genius! They are simply too cute
      Danielle
      Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

I hope you are writing these things down. Just priceless.

Comment

Seriously, Jenn...you have got to write a book!!

Comment

I'm sure I should have a few good ones after this trip.

I emailed the same thing I posted here to my IL's and a few other people. My FIL calls and says "That was really funny, but make sure you tell them that there are people called 'Native American Indians', too."

Thanks dude. I thought I'd leave a whole group of people out and never mention that to my 3 and 5 year old kids. C'mon! The whole concept is confusing enough - and can't you just take a funny story for what it is??

Comment

I'm sure I should have a few good ones after this trip.

I emailed the same thing I posted here to my IL's and a few other people. My FIL calls and says "That was really funny, but make sure you tell them that there are people called 'Native American Indians', too."

Thanks dude. I thought I'd leave a whole group of people out and never mention that to my 3 and 5 year old kids. C'mon! The whole concept is confusing enough - and can't you just take a funny story for what it is??

Comment

Working...
              X