Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

It's scheduled!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's scheduled!

June 15 is the big day! My OB has agreed to induce me a little early. I got to decide between the 20th and the 15th and couldn't think of any compelling reasons to remain pregnant for an additional 5 days... I can't wait!
    Awake is the new sleep!

Yeay! What great news! I, for one, wouldn't be able to think of a good reason to stay pregnant for 5 more days, either! I hope your last days pregant are spent relaxing with your feet up. :@

Comment

I can't think of a good reason, either. DH thought I was crazy (and was right) for turning down an offer to induce and waiting through the weekend. What the heck was I thinking?

Wow, that is coming up soon! Take care for the next 11 days. That sounds so much better than the next 16 days.

Comment

Wow, 9 months just flew by....at least from this side of things. Enjoy the last few days before the little one arrives!

Comment

Congrats, Sue! Savor this last pregnancy and baby!

Kelly
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Congrats!! I hope it goes well for you....wishing you a healthy happy delivery and a healthy baby.....and mommy!!!

p.s. dd #3 was born on the 14th, Flag day....we joked that we were going to name her Betsy Ross. **Sigh**....she will be 1 soon.
            ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Congrats, can't wait to hear all about baby's arrival!!
              ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
              -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

I am very excited for you, and I can't wait to here all about the new little one!
                Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

OMG!!!! That is just around the corner! Best wishes to you.
                  Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Wow, this is exciting news. You only have one more week to go. Post pictures when you feel up to it.
                    Cristina
                    IM PGY-2

Comment

Just hoping things go smoothly and you are holding your new baby soon....

Comment

Sending happy thoughts and Jenn P's cooking your way.

jenn

Comment

Oh my gosh, it's tomorrow already?!!!
                          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Good luck, Sue! The past nine months has gone fast!
                            Needs

Comment

Originally posted by jloreine
                              Sending happy thoughts and Jenn P's cooking your way.

jenn
                              I've already got several meals in my freezer for her. I'll post on here when I hear from her tomorrow .... she's promised me I'm on the list.

Comment

Working...
                              X