Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Tootin-Girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tootin-Girl

OK....Zoe is THE gassiest baby ever...and she is so loud about it! Last night we had a date night...We let the babysitter stay with our other 4, but took her along with us for the ride. She slept peacefully through the movie, but grunted, groaned and passed gas so loudly! I was sooo embarassed because the people who were sitting in front of uskept chuckling/whispering to each other every time she let loose. I had to leave and stand in the aisle near the exit to watch the end of the movie.

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

"Oh, it's the baby. She's so gassy!"

"Sure....."

I can't believe the people in front of you could hear her. At least she can sleep through it.

Comment

She is LOUD! She makes...grown-up sounding gas...I kid you not! Maybe it's the prune juice? Without it though, she goes days without a dirty diaper and....is gassy too.

kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

So you're saying that she is gassy or she is gassy. She is just a gassy baby! u: Any word on when she might outgrow the need for iron?

Comment

at least you know the digestive tract is working! I've said on many occasions that my boys inherited dh's digestive tract. It's all his fault.

Comment

Very cute--I hope this little problem doesn't plague her as an adult!
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I'm sure no one can believe such big sounds can come out of such a teeny-tiny, adorable little girl.

DS was the same way for the first few months. He was so loud that it would wake him and us up in the middle of the night. People could even hear it on the other end of the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by EDWife
                DS was the same way for the first few months. He was so loud that it would wake him and us up in the middle of the night. People could even hear it on the other end of the phone.

That is hilarious. Honestly, I can't say I have heard anything funnier in quite a while. Definitely made me laugh out loud, just what I needed tonight. Thanks!

Comment

Ha ha, that's funny!! Jack is a pretty gassy baby too (still!!), there have been quite a few instances where one of us is holding him when he lets loose and it's so loud that it sounds like it's one of us. Whoever's holding him then always makes sure that the other knows that it was the baby...
                  ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                  -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Working...
                  X