Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Best adoption related thing EVER.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best adoption related thing EVER.

snet to me by our own dear Nellie:

http://www.jejune.net/bits/2010/04/i...rtrait-series/

LOL - I know exactly where she found it! I just saw a link on facebook for "awkward pregnancy photos", and this was the last (and best, most tasteful by far) link on it.

Comment

Rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Love it!
        ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
        -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Oh, my gosh!! You made my morning! That's hilarious!

(I always thought those photos were a tad cheesy...)

Comment

Hi-freaking-larious.

Comment

Love this!!

Comment

So funny since the site was the topic of conversation at lunch today
                Jen
                Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

HA!!! I love it! I remember looking at a house once and the couple had a ton of those weird, naked, pregnancy photos up in their hallway! I thought it was an incredibly odd choice of art work to leave up while attempting to sell one's home...!

Comment

Too funny!!! SoonerTexan, I can't thank you enough for making my maternity pictures look classy. This naked ones are just creepy to me...
                    Laurie
                    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

I really miss Nellie.
                      Luanne
                      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I really miss Nellie, too. I need to write her.
                        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Me three! I was just thinking about her yesterday

Awesome pics, Jenn is right, they are the most tasteful
                          Tara
                          Married 20 years to MD/PhD in year 3 of MFM fellowship. SAHM to five wonderful children (#6 due in August), a sweet GSD named Bella, a black lab named Toby, and 1 guinea pig.

Comment

That whole thing was completely awesome! Love it!

The perception that it's a "display of moral one-upmanship" is something I've noticed with two other adoptive families - a perplexing response. (Maybe because of the nature of their adoptions??) It's always nice to see in print when anyone else can relate.

Comment

That is really funny... and I don't know what rock I've been living under, but I had no idea that people took naked maternity pictures! I couldn't believe the one with the woman just wearing a hat and scarf outside in the winter? Awkward!
                              Loving wife of neurosurgeon

Comment

Working...
                              X