Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Our house is so boooooring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our house is so boooooring

There is nothing to do. Nothing to play with. Granted, our outlets are a little loose but this took TenE about 30 seconds. Toys! We have toys to play with, I swear!

Re: Our house is so boooooring

But the outlets are so much more interesting!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Hah, one of DH's childhood (dad's an orthopod, mom's a nurse) friends stuck a knife in the one of the plugs when he was about a year old. Boy did he get a shock. He ended up being fine. The mom still teases him about it, apparently there was an interesting burnt smell afterwards.

Comment

Man - she's good! She's what .... 10 months old??? I don't care of the outlets are loose -- that's some advanced gross motor skills there.

Comment

That bodes well for your appliances in a few years...

Jenn

Comment

Eeeks!

When my brother was a toddler, he took some scissors (ones that I had left lying around) and cut his own eyelashes! People had always told him that he had such lovely, long, thick eyelashes and so he took matters into his own hands to get rid of them. It's amazing that he didn't cut through his eyelids. My mom went ballistic!
            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

That is impressive that she can pull those out. I can't pull them out of our sockets half the time!

And Alison he cut his own eyelashes??? Oh man, oh man, oh man!
              Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

I switched those out with the flat clear covers and she can't get them off.

Comment

Seriously, Nellie. I can't believe she was able to get those things off!!!!!

Kris
                  ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                  ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

BTW Nellie - the floors look gorgeous!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X