Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Zoe's "pretties"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoe's "pretties"

Sooo cute. Zoe has just gotten interested in little hair things...which she calls her "pretties". She chases me around with them saying "my pretty, my pretty" so that I'll put them in her hair. Then she wants to be carried to the bathroom to look at herself...then she tears them out and comes back to me again.

Cute, cute, cute. I love this age.

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Re: Zoe's "pretties"

Same w/Tess, if you put any type of "fancy" in her hair(regular ponytail bands don't count) she wants to look in the mirror...
    "I pretty mamma!" your right they're too cute at this stage!

Comment

Oh, how I miss that! Lexi used to call hair bows pretties, too! In fact, she still understands if I ask her if she wants a pretty. Sigh. Almost 4!!!
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I think I must have boys in disguise. Both DDs hated anything in their hair. I missed out on it. I love to see little girls with pretty hairbows and such. Take lots of pics just in case they turn into boys like mine apparently did, lol.

Comment

For my girls, their hair is really fine and straight and so if I put a "pretty" in it, I can kiss it goodbye b/c it will fall out quickly...

To never be seen again.
          Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

So cute! Natalie calls them her "pretty barrettes"
            Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by trisha2486
              I think I must have boys in disguise. Both DDs hated anything in their hair. I missed out on it. I love to see little girls with pretty hairbows and such. Take lots of pics just in case they turn into boys like mine apparently did, lol.

Heh. I have some great pics of my son wearing his sisters' hair bows. Along with the Barbie high-heels and pink ballerina tutu.

I'm totally saving them to pull out and show his prom date.

Comment

Working...
              X