Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Sophie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sophie

We gave our daughter Sophie the Giraffe for Christmas and she loves it. She thinks it's the best thing ever. She'll be 4 months old next week. I am usually not into fad toys (yeah, right!), but now that she's slobbering all over the place and really starting to reach for things, I wanted to see how she'd do with this toy.
    Last edited by alison; 12-25-2009, 02:40 PM. Reason: iphone!
    married to an anesthesia attending

So sweet!!
    Brandi
    Wife to PGY3 Rads also proud mother of three spoiled dogs!! Some days it is hectic, but I wouldn't trade this for anything.

Comment

Is this something I'll know all about when I have kids of my own? Because I have absolutely no idea who Sophie the Giraffe is.
      Cristina
      IM PGY-2

Comment

We have Sophie! My DD still loves it at nine months!
        Wife to a urologist; Mom to 2 wonderful kiddos

Comment

Originally posted by MissCrabette View Post
          Is this something I'll know all about when I have kids of my own? Because I have absolutely no idea who Sophie the Giraffe is.
          I have two kids and am clueless. LOL. About to Google.
          Alison

Comment

Originally posted by spotty_dog View Post
            I have two kids and am clueless. LOL. About to Google.
            Oh Alison, be glad that you don't buy into the "everyone has one; I must get one in order to fit in" - mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by alison View Post
              Oh Alison, be glad that you don't buy into the "everyone has one; I must get one in order to fit in" - mindset.
              It looks super cute and hey, sometimes "everyone" is on to something. Merry Christmas!
              Alison

Comment

I knew about it because Amazon keeps recommending it to me! Glad M likes her gift!

Comment

I think it's good for when the babies are teething. Also, dd has a difficult time grabbing and holding onto things and is easily frustrated (gets this from her mother!). This is the only thing that she's able to grab, hold onto, and stick into her mouth all on her own. That makes her very happy.

Comment

I bought a Sophie soon after I found out I was pregnant . I was thinking about how #2 would be living almost entirely on hand-me-downs for a long time, and decided he or she needed a trendy and frivolous toy all his or her own. It's still sitting on the shelf, as Hazel hasn't yet discovered that she even has hands.

Glad to hear the babies actually like it!
                    Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                    Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                    Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Originally posted by Auspicious View Post
                      as Hazel hasn't yet discovered that she even has hands.

Glad to hear the babies actually like it!
                      We need more pictures of Hazel! And Miya, too!

Comment

Working...
                      X