Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Tonight, my folks took Caleb to a classic car show so Sophie and I basically had the house to ourselves. She was getting a bit fussy, so I put her in the bath. I washed her up then handed her the basket of toys to play with. She was playing contendedly so I grabbed my phone and started cleaning up my inbox. She was having a great time, no whining at all. I glanced at her and noticed she looked like she was chewing something. Odd, since there wasn't anything that small she could put in her mouth. I jumped up and did the standard finger sweep, coming up empty when I noticed that there were more than toys floating in the water.

That's right. She pooed in the tub. And apparently sampled. I can't get over how very gross that is.
    Last edited by HouseofWool; 03-21-2010, 07:37 AM.
    Kris

Oh no! That's a story to save for the teen years...
    Laurie
    My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Oh crap!!! Literally!
      married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Oh sh!t!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Re-tell that one when she's 15!
        Veronica
        Mother of two ballerinas and one wild boy

Comment

Grooooooooossssssssssssss!!!! At least she was content
          Jen
          Wife of a PGY-4 orthopod, momma to 2 DDs, caretaker of a retired race-dog, Hawkeye!

Comment

Yeah - ITA - you'll have to save that little "nugget" of information. Hopefully she won't but if she develops attitude during her teens and says stuff like "this tastes like crap" - you can always answer "yes, I bet you would know" - hee, hee.
            Finally - we are finished with training! Hello real world!!

Comment

Oh my goodness - that is so insanely disgusting!!! lol
              And definitely a story to save for the future.... kids... they always keep us on our toes!

Comment

Can my story rival yours?

Not ten minutes ago, Natalie was in the laundry room while I was with Eddy in the adjoining playroom. I started to notice an increase in litterbox odor (the box is also in the laundry room) and thought to myself, "It's a good thing I've already got it on my calendar to dump and clean out that box today, it's getting rank!" Then I heard Natalie crying in the laundry room and went to investigate.

It took a minute to register what was going on. At first glance I couldn't find Natalie though it's a small room. Litter and a few turds were scattered around the hooded box. My cats are never that messy...Thomas was half buried in the debris. How odd. Then Natalie cried again...her arm waved out of the litterbox entrance. She was wailing because she was stuck. INSIDE THE LITTERBOX. The overly dirty litterbox. Eyew eyew eyew eyew I took the hood off the box, whisked her out, and dumped her in the tub as quick as I could. >.<

Toddlers.
                Alison

Comment

Well, let's hope Natalie didn't do any sampling!!!
                  yuck-o yuck-o yuck-o!!!!

Comment

Lol!!!! Ewwwwwwewwwwwwwwwy! Lol!
                    Wife to Hand Surgeon just out of training, mom to two lovely kittys and little boy, O, born in Sept 08.

Comment

Eeeeeeew!!! nothing like this has happened to M -- yet....
                      But my big toddler, dh, was visiting his parents a number of years ago, and he realized that he had forgotten his toothbrush. So, he went through some cabinets, and found one that he said "looked very new." So, he claimed it for the duration of his trip there, only to discover after a week of using it that the housekeeper uses it to scrub the grout in the shower. !!!!
                      married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Originally posted by spotty_dog View Post
                        Can my story rival yours?

Not ten minutes ago, Natalie was in the laundry room while I was with Eddy in the adjoining playroom. I started to notice an increase in litterbox odor (the box is also in the laundry room) and thought to myself, "It's a good thing I've already got it on my calendar to dump and clean out that box today, it's getting rank!" Then I heard Natalie crying in the laundry room and went to investigate.

It took a minute to register what was going on. At first glance I couldn't find Natalie though it's a small room. Litter and a few turds were scattered around the hooded box. My cats are never that messy...Thomas was half buried in the debris. How odd. Then Natalie cried again...her arm waved out of the litterbox entrance. She was wailing because she was stuck. INSIDE THE LITTERBOX. The overly dirty litterbox. Eyew eyew eyew eyew I took the hood off the box, whisked her out, and dumped her in the tub as quick as I could. >.<

Toddlers.
                        I laughed so hard I'm crying big TEARS! OMG I can't imagine how much she wanted OUT of that thing! Poor kid. I'm sure you made it all better tho.
                        Wife to PGY5. Mommy to baby girl born 11/2009. Cat mommy since 2002
                        "“If you don't know where you are going any road can take you there”"

Comment

These stories are making me LAUGH OUT LOUD....
                          Attorney, wife to EM attending, mom to two girls (ages 5 and 2)

Comment

hahaha aren't the toddler years a joy? I never thought I would talk so much about poop until now! haha

Lacy

Comment

Working...
                            X