Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What is up with him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is up with him?

Robert is crazy! I say this very lovingly. The last week he has slept like crap and been Mr. FussyPants. We agreed with our ped that if it didn't get better we'd take him in tomorrow. The last 3 nights he is back to getting up 2-3 times/night. Last night he slept in one 5 1/2 hour chunk to start the night off. He has been Mr. Happy the last two days. Today he is sitting up and scooting. We also tried rice cereal last night, he did ok with it but didn't really swallow it, but didn't really spit it out either.

WHAT???

Its like a car you need to take to the mechanic as soon as you get there or threaten to take it all is fine. I don't know what is going on but I'll take it.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Sounds like one of those times where you just want them to be able to talk and tell you what's bothering them!!! Hope he keeps on being bright and sunny for you!
    Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

One of the little girls I nannied for, every time she was about to do something new (crawl, walk, cut a tooth, say a word) anything new, she would get really cranky and "off" right before she did it. Then she would have a break through, do the new thing and she would be happy as could be. I don't know if this correlates with him, but I thought I'd mention it.
      -L.Jane

Wife to a wonderful General Surgeon
      Mom to a sweet but stubborn boy born April 2014
      Rock Chalk Jayhawk GO KU!!!

Comment

Cheri - do you think it has to do with his ezema clearing up and reaching a developmental milestone?
        Kris

Comment

I totally think it has to do with his eczema, ever since we've got it under control he's Mr. Happy. I just wish it hadn't taken us 5 months!
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by SuzySunshine View Post
            I totally think it has to do with his eczema, ever since we've got it under control he's Mr. Happy. I just wish it hadn't taken us 5 months!
            Great! I'm so glad he's doing better! Don't beat yourself up!!! R and M could be the founding members of a club for honing the skills of stressing moms out.
            married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Zoe does this to me all the time. Everytime I feel like she's reached a stable pattern in her behavior, she goes haywire for 3-5 days. I'm just learning to face the fact that my days of having control of my life are OVER.
              Attorney, wife to EM attending, mom to two girls (ages 5 and 2)

Comment

Working...
              X