Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

flying with 9-month old wwyd part 234839043

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. Still here... Thanks Kirsty.
    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

There was a great article on flying with the kids in the May issue of Parenting magazine. I hope your experience was better.

Comment

I was thinking about that article... yikes!!
        Wife to PGY4 & Mother of 3.

Comment

We made it. Dd was great on the flight itself. She had had it by the time we got off the plane, so I let her scream out her frustration when we waited for luggage and again for the rental car.

Flying used to be somewhat fun. Flying with mobile baby aside, it sucks these days. Generally speaking, flight attendants are crabby and passengers are irritated. It's just such a pain in the butt.

Comment

Glad you made it - good luck with the house hunt!
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Thanks, Cheri. Taking a shower last night has never felt as good as that!!!

Also pretty fantastic is that dd has been sleeping for 10 hours now, without waking up! My parents have magic hands, I tell you! Of course, I've been up at 3 and 5 to pee, because that has been her usual schedule!

Yay!!!!!

Comment

We're back, and the return flight back went really well. Dd had her own seat on the flight back, which was great! She slept for 1 1/2 hours of the 2-hour flight! She was ready for a nap when we boarded, and as soon as the plane left the gate, her eyes shut, and she was out!

I think I over-fed her those Gerber puffs... She ed up puffs all over me, as soon as I pulled her out of her car seat at baggage claim.

Comment

You survived!! Sorry about the . It happens...
                  Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Yup! We survived!
                    Dd turned 9 months old today. It goes by so fast. It's crazy to think that one year ago I was still pregnant.

Comment

People who don't want to fly with people who have children should charter a private jet!!!!! I told my daughter to take flyers for a private charter company with her on her next flight and pass them out to people who complain!!!!!
                      Last edited by Meenah; 06-02-2010, 10:43 AM.
                      Luanne
                      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Yay! Glad you survived! My turn this weekend... Wish me luck!
                        Laurie
                        My team: DH (anesthesiologist), DS (9), DD (8)

Comment

Ah, Luanne. Once again you are MY HERO!
                          Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Good luck, Laurie!

Comment

Working...
                            X